• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack of the Week 2010

Years
  • That's probably because most hacks these days don't get past Pallet Town that haven't already won HotW or something bigger.

Anyway, I guess I vote for Grey. To be honest, nothing really stands out, but at least it's original and looks quite nice.

altariaking

Needs NO VMs...
    Years
  • Hmmm.....hard choice between Grey and Mystic.
    But I'll vote for Grey, because it just looks like a really great hack, I like the titlescreen, and it's almost similar to my hacks name :3

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • Pokemon Grey x] The nice sprites, tiles, mapping, and scripts are good. I vote for Grey.

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Usually I don't like voting for whatever most people have voted for. But this is an exception because the only original hack I see there is Grey...
    Well done mate. Gz.

Last edited:

NiKaNoRoU

we are but particles
    Years
  • Hard choice this week, but I'm going with Mystic. There's always next week for Cobalt, and Spherical Ice can show more progress in the meantime, so...Mystic. For the great graphical pandaisia, mostly.

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Elite Quest is so much better than the others imo. I like the mapping and the story, Team Rocket and Celebi is a good combo.

NiKaNoRoU

we are but particles
    Years
  • Dark Cobalt. Everything about this hack so far seems good, polished and the plot isn't exactly what we call 'cliche', while at the same time not too risky.

~Teh Panda~

Back in hacktion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2022
    Dark Cobalt as well...

Spherical Ice has put in a lot on this hack and it is really starting to look like a nice addition to the hacks around here. He seems to be a very dedicated hacker and I hope to see more from himself and his very nice hack.

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2021
    Tough choice this week between Celestium and Stellar Crimson, but I'm going to have to say Stellar Crimson. I love the mapping, and some of the palletes are very nice.

dbzmay

Advanced Adventure
    Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2019
    Advanced Adventuree hasnt been mentioned...Check it out guys, I for one vote for it :P

Back