• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

have you ever dreamt about pokémon?

Years
    A few times. But who knows, I rarely recollect what I dreamt about after waking up so who knows what happened in 99,9% of dreams that I can't recall xD
    I don't remember any recent ones though.

Jiggykoopbob

Local Pokémon loving Goomba. (Flair theme: SM64DS)
    Years
    Not too long ago, i once had a dream where i was playing Super Mario 64 DS and i was in Jolly Rodger Bay, There the creepy Eel in the second mission of that level was replaced by a beautiful Milotic, I managed to make Mario swim over to it and it noticed me to which is started to majestically swim around Mario. I didn't move Mario after that. It was so breath taking. Can't remember what happened after that.

I hope i'll never forgot that dream.

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now
    Yes. Tends to be based in the real world than in a Pokemon world, however. Recounts last night as an example. Saw a booster pack of Pokemon cards in a shop. Wanted to buy one out of curiosity. Asked $628 for one. Cited a bridge being out. Caused a shortage. Expected none in for months. (Sounds a lot like an excuse in a Pokemon world, honestly.)

Recalls another from a few weeks ago. Was out among people for some reason. Attracted the attention of someone desperate for conversation. Shot down several topics. Responded positively, if lackadaisically, to their suggestion of Pokemon. Launched into their idea for a new Pokemon game. Replaced wild encounters with lootboxes somehow.

Years
    Recently had a nightmare about Beedrills and Minecraft bees banding together to continually sting me while I was at some random botanical garden just wanting to admire the plants :<

Also some random purple pus was seeping out of where they were stung me and it was sort of a nightmare from there.

Years
    • Seen today
    I had my first dream about Pokemon a few days ago. (that I can recall).

I dreamed that I caught a shiny Crobat.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    I pretty much have Pokemon in my dreams in some way all the time. Mostly plushies, though. I haven't in awhile, honestly, it's been more about Genshin in the dream world for me as of late, aha. ^^;

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
    I had a nightmare about Volo last night. Under cut for PLA spoilers.

Spoiler:

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
    I had another Pokémon dream last night. It was about a movie on the origins of Pokémon, and it was pretty unsettling for the most part. Not only were Pokémon feared in the past like we see in Legends Arceus, there was a point that they weren't even Pokémon. They were demons. From shadowy figures, gremlins, and ghouls. But before that, there were spirits that people actually got along with. It seems that something changed them...

Fast forward, we got to see a really cool and realistic CG scene of Ho-Oh and Lugia's evolution. The two shared a common ancestor that resembled a cross between Reshiram, Birdramon, and Curse of Dragon. The movie was starting to delve into Mewtwo's story shortly before I woke up. (The whole thing was probably leading up to the debunking of Mew being the ancestor of all Pokémon.)

I also seem to recall ancient "Poké Balls" being talismans and later ones being super hard-core and launched from a railgun.

Last edited:
    Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Had a dream about Pokémon last night! Well.. the TCG anyway lol. Dreamt that the fiancé and I went to a concert and the outdoor venue was selling Pokémon boosters and singles. Not very exciting but I suppose it counts! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Years
    I dreamed of seeing a new trailer of Scarlet and Violet revealing more Pokémon, yet no final evolutions for the starters was at sight.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2022
    Indeed my fantasies about Pokemon will generally repeat, and have done since I was 10 I think. When they start, they don't necessarily in all cases pause and will generally give me desires of playing my numero uno adolescence Pokemon games, or watching the anime episodes 😆. It is so entertaining when I figure gracious I might dream about the characters regardless of whether they're in games, and it will in general work out.

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
    Had some more Pokémon-related dreams last night. My favorite was one where I had a Frosmoth and Mothim IRL. Can't really remember the premise of the dream, but Frosmoth loved to dance and Mothim was a shy Shiny boi. <3

In another, I was playing some kind of VR(?) where I was trying to catch Darkrai and somehow turned into a flying squirrel. Not an Emolga, just a regular flying squirrel. I also dreamed I was part of a team responsible for getting Dunsparce into the Isle of Armor DLC and that I found an Oshawott and Chimchar plush in a bucket when a little girl started crying. Maybe they were hers and she though I was going to take them? Woke up before I could figure it out.

Last edited:
    Back