• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

have you ever dreamt about pokémon?

Years
  • I'm almost certain I've had quite a few, but unfortunately not recently haha, they all seem to fade as well! But, I do vaguely remember several just about me being a trainer in the Pokemon world and having adventures etc, would really like to have some more actually!

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • Yep, but mostly about the games or a "new generation." Very few in which Pokémon were real.

From an older post:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I've mostly dreamt about playing the games, not so much the Pokémon themselves. But I remember one very vivid dream where I was on a school bus and there was a Pikachu running along with it that I could see out the window, lol.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I don't recall the dreams but they've probably happened. If so, it's been a long time since I've dreamed anything related to Pokemon.

Years
  • i'm deeply saddened that i sank over 800 hours in swsh and i've yet to have one dream about me being in a max raid battle. maybe it'll happen someday.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • Yes. I use to have them a lot, if I was watching the show or playing the games.
    Usually it would be very brief moments with my Pokemon team or me travelling with them, or even about to battle. These would be very realistic and even the Pokemon would come out in a real depiction.

Years
  • When I was a little kid, I did!!

I can't remember the exact details but sure I was catching Pokemon in my dream.
    It was all too real not until my mom wake me up in the middle of my good dream :c

Spoiler:

Years
  • I think I dreamt once that a Gengar was haunting my house. Or at least it was a Gengar-like creature. Aside from that, nothing too coolio to talk about.

AkameTheBulbasaur

Akame Marukawa of Iyotono
    Years
  • I think it was during the summer when I was in high school (probably in between 9th and 10th grade). I had spend pretty much all of my free time working on a ROM hack, so I ended up having a dream where I was in the town that I had been working on that day.

I remember talking to a few people and Pokemon, and then I remember I went to a landmark that I had put nearby because I wanted to find an Entei (because that location was centred around Entei).

I forgot if I actually did or not. I remember telling my Dad about it the next day, and he said, "Wow you've been working on that thing too much, haha."

I'm not surprised I dreamed about it because it was usually the last thing I did before going to bed.

--------------------​

There was another dream that I had where I was in the Free Store (a recurring element in my dreams where you can get anything you want on the shelves for free, but you have to wait at the checkout counter while they scan everything - so if you take too much you wait for a really long time).

I saw these Pokemon cards, but they were only about 3/4 the size of normal Pokemon cards. They were called 'Poke-Minis'. I thought it was an odd thing to have. I remember when I woke up I ended up making some by printing out some sized-down card scans. I must have been 14 or 15.

Last edited:

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • Am I the only one who never, ever has Pokémon dreams? :( It's such a shame! The one or two I did have were amazing. I just find it so weird because Pokémon is part of my everyday life and I used to write fan fics all the time; you'd think that give me lots of dreams!

Years
  • This dream I had was 3 years ago and I wrote this in my dream diary. In my dream I was Mewtwo and there was an evil gang team that were after legendary Pokemon. Me, and five other legendary Pokemon got caught and we were put in a big tank together. The gang leader wanted to absorb me completely till I become nothing. I was already weakened from getting attacked by them and when I saw the gang leader point a machine at me, I teleported and the machine started tracking me down.

100 years passed and people were talking about a Mewtwo that successfully escaped from an evil gang team and it was rumored that the machine is still tracking me down while I am weakened. No one knows where I am or if I am still alive.

Another dream I had was in my cereal box there was supposed to be a Pokemon toy inside. I digged inside my cereal box and I got a toy Jigglypuff. This also happened in real life in my cereal box a Pokemon toy was inside and I got Jigglypuff. What was amazing was the dream I had happened before I got the Jigglypuff toy out of the cereal box. I used to have dreams that eventually happen in real life and this dream was a good example.

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen May 8, 2024
    The closest ever had was one that looked like black and white, but was completely unrelated to pokemon otherwise

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
  • I've had lots of dreams about Pokémon ever since I got full-time into it! Some of them I won't tell here, but there are a few I can spill the beans about.

First thing first, I have recurring nightmares about glitches in my games, or glitched Pokémon. The earliest I recall was encountering a glitch Pokémon called Cirilia, which looked like Sky Forme Shaymin with Jirachi's star-shaped head. I have also dreamed about a glitched Diancie in my Y game, about my Black 2 cartridge going kablooie and displaying Pokémon names as random strings of text (e.g. "A wild Fjejfhewfs [Wailmer] appeared!") and a messed-up version of the Kabu battle in Sw/Sh. Needless to say, considering the amount of glitch dreams I have, I always get uneasy when my games start remotely malfunctioning.

I also have recurring dreams about Pokémon plushies, which are usually happier ones than the above. It's usuallly about me getting a Pokémon plush from a crane at an arcade in my city (that doesn't exist in reality, or barely resembles its real-life counterpart). However, after getting my Mimikyu plush buddy... I started having dreams about having two Mimikyu plush buddies - the one I already have, and a new one that comes out of nowhere. For the latter, I blame a funny series of fics in AO3 where a Trainer accidentally adopts a second Mimikyu after mistaking it for her first.

Lastly, I have had dreams about the human characters as well. Those are the ones I refuse to tell here because of their rather... intimate nature, especially involving some of my husbandos favourites. The most recent one (from earlier today!), however, was rather tame. It was just Ingo wandering into a shop in his PLA get-up... plus a pair of round glasses not very unlike his monocle in his special costume in Masters. I went "almighty Sinnoh, as if you couldn't get any more handsome!" on sight, and he was receptive but also flustered. It was so cute!

Back