• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How often do you change your avatar and/or signature?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    When I change my theme, everyone should check the skies for strange astronomical events or the like.
    But it's happened like twice over the past year!! I've been worried about you, are you alright?

Years
    I used to change my sig/avi/theme quite frequently but I really like this one that Jo made me, so I'll probably keep it for the forseeable future.

Years
    Rarely but I've been meaning to change my entire avatar/signature for some time... I just have no idea what to change it to. :')

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    When I was super active I used to change it every couple of days because I was indecisive.

For a while I kept the same theme for months, and now it's usually weeks!

Though, I already have more theme ideas for Green, so who knows. I'm kinda random with them.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    It's weird, because I change my avatar a lot but always to the same things... so does that even count??? My sig I just updated for the first time in like a year, but again, same exact layout the theme. So idk? Six in one half a dozen in the other??

Bay

Years
    Pre-2015 I would change it every month at least because back then I would be obsessed with an anime/manga/TVShow/music/etc and based around my avatar and sigs on that. 2016 and after it's now usually every few months fastest, though sometimes I can stick to an avatar and signature 5+months.

Cid

Years
    During my first five years, I changed both a lot. Whenever I got a hold of something to make a tag out of with my shoddy GIMP skills, a new avatar and signature was bound to appear. Then I went through a phase of using three icons in the signature, and it was pretty much the same deal.

Right now, though, I like my current avatar. The avatar I chose right when I came back was my SDV character, but when I saw my old graphics thread I just reused what I already made, haha. As for my signature, it changes a lot, but I like the minimalist approach I have going atm. It evokes the same feeling as my signature during the six years I was away.

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
    Years
    Being part of many fandoms + being easily excitable doesn't make it easy to settle on a single profile. On PC, I've finally found a flair/avatar/sig combo that I'm actually happy with (thanks to Fairy), so now I'm set on this being my PC profile (or theme at least).

Anyone who's seen me on Discord though knows how often I change my avatar. I suppose it's the perfect counter-balance to PC; whenever I'm in the mood to change, I should just focus on Discord instead.

Years
    On Discord, I change it pretty often lol. On forums and other websites, I change my avatar when I'm in mood though.

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I have the perfect signature now, and I'm so confident of it that I don't even have to have signatures enabled in order to ensure it. I just know. :)

As for avatar, I don't change it or my flair very often these days. I find something that works well and stick with it for a few months at least, apparently.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Every few weeks I'd say. I just changed to this one so it'll stay for a while or until I find something I like better, which is quite often.

Emilia

~ free falling
    Years
    I fight the urge to change my profile picture, signature, etc. every day.
    This also goes for other websites and Discord.
    I'm a lost cause. :')

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    not as much as i used to. i tried to change mine tonight but wasn't feeling the icon i grabbed. changed the sig, though. uh the lyrics, anyway. i haven't changed the format in a long time.

Last edited:
    Back