• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Sword & Shield] I would die for gossifleur and eldegoss

Years
    • Age 28
    • he/him
    • Seen May 24, 2024
    That's it. That's the thread. Discuss these legends because I stan my dandelion queens.

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    I really like Gossifleur's design. A red-head with a flower in its hair; very pretty.
    Eldegloss is very big. I think it's pretty similar to Whimsicott.
    I was surprised that they showed a complete (I'm assuming) evolution line in the direct. They might be early grass-types like Seedot and Skiddo. Good early-game pokemon, I'm assuming.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    They're really pretty pokemon! Good designs, not too out-there or silly.

Years
    They have great design and I love them already, but I fear they will be another Grass/Fairy-type or just grass-looking Fairy-type. I think we have enough of them.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    They have great design and I love them already, but I fear they will be another Grass/Fairy-type or just grass-looking Fairy-type. I think we have enough of them.
    They're confirmed as pure Grass types on the official website. :B

I mean, we have a lot of pure-Grass types too... but hey!

I do like their designs too. Pretty cute!

Years
    They're confirmed as pure Grass types on the official website. :B

I mean, we have a lot of pure-Grass types too... but hey!

I do like their designs too. Pretty cute!
    Ohh, that's great tbh. I hated how Gen VII slapped secondary typing on everything even when it didn't make much sense.

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
    Years
    Bellossom, Roserade, Lilligant, Florges, Tsareena, Eldegoss. We've got a full team now!

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
    This line reminds me of the Whimsicott line but have the solo grass typing of the Lilligant line.

These will likely appear early game similar to how Petilil and Cottonee appear in Pinwheel Forest. As a Grass type trainer I will certainly use this adorable Pokemon when I play Sword/Shield.

I wonder how they compare to the Whimsicott line and what abilities they will have.

Years
    • Age 28
    • he/him
    • Seen May 24, 2024
    Eldegoss literally looks like Roselia and Whimscott had a child... I'm here for it very much since they're my top 2 favourite Pokémon!

Cid

Years
    I love them. Gossifleur is one of my favorite new designs.

edit: Also Milo uses Eldegoss and I love Milo!!

Last edited:
    Back