• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If your parents became members of PC

Melody

Banned
    Years
    Impossible, my Dad isn't here with us living any longer...and my mother is technologically illiterate to a fault.

More likely would be Aunts/Uncles; but they'd have a difficult time tracking me down; I keep my identity online a secret. To be honest if they did; it would merely be to stalk me...which is nigh on impossible to do; as they are not as technologically literate as I am. It would be trivial for me to lay down protections to protect my identity should they ever REALLY wish to pry into my business. Not that they'd want to. I don't really think they'd want to learn that much about me to be quite frank; they'd probably wish they had never snooped. Not that I've done anything online that I'd really be ashamed of. I'm not stupid.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Well, to start, I'd be confused as to why two people who consistently pronounced "pokemon" incorrectly decided they suddenly liked it enough to join a forum dedicated to it.

Then I'd make them be my parents in my forum family and would bring it up whenever I possibly could. "And in my family I have my sister, my brother, AND OH MY PARENTS!! WHO ARE ACTUALLY MY PARENTS LOL C WHAT I DID THERE?? ISN'T IT FUNNY???"

Last edited:

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
    My parents do not know how to Internet. I'm safe.

If, by some absolute miracle, they did manage to find their way online, I doubt they'd become members here. Mum is more into her genealogy, and dad would probably just spend all day on BBC Sport/football sites.

Bay

Years
    I don't have to worry about my mom since she's not into Pokemon that much and doesn't know technology too much. My dad I probably don't have to worry either as he can navigate some sites here and there, but wouldn't know how to post/is a very slow at typing. If he does manage to know how to create an account here, though... well, all of my writings I posted here are safe for work, lol.

Last edited:

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
    They would not be able to find me since they have no idea what aliases I go by on the Internet plus the fact that I keep changing usernames easily throws them off my trail. They'd probably snoop around the A&M forums because they only know that I do weeaboo things but not writing/roleplaying/mafia etc. If they do find me, they'd be shocked because I'm a completely different person online to the person they know. Tragic, isn't it?

pkmin3033

For all I know, my mother IS a member of this forum...

Reactions: Sun

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    infract infract infract infract infract infract infract infract infract infract infract infract infract infract infract infract infract infract infract infract infract infract infract infract infract infract infract infract infract infract infract infract infract infract infract infract infract infract infract infract infract infract

Reunilu

of the Eastern Skies
    Years
    I'd be very freaked out at first, but if all they know is they think my alias is Shaymin, then I'm good. Though if they do find out this username, I'm getting the eff out of here. I go on forums to freely express my opinions and creativity, not get shut down by them.

Jauntier

Where was your antennas again?
    Years
    Peace be to the both of them, were they able to, they'd likely work their way up to becoming global administrators and constantly dangle the promise of nepotism in my face through private messages.

They wouldn't even be here for the central focus of the site--Pokemon. They'd be here to broker a deal with the owner on how to more efficiently monetize the site with their counsel.

I would straight up leave.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    My Mom knows I have been on this forum for years, wouldn't mind if she joined since she loves Pokemom too.

Sirfetch’d

My Mom knows I have been on this forum for years, wouldn't mind if she joined since she loves Pokemom too.

It must be pretty cool having a parent that likes Pokemon haha. My mom used to battle in Pokemon Stadium with me but she had no idea what she was doing :( Does your mom play the main series games??

Also, congrats to this wonderful thread for winning Thread of the Week!

Years
    My family has gotten glimpses of PC showing up on my screen, and my mother (being the forgetful hag she is who seems stuck in the past) even thinks I'm a staff member on this forum (just so she knows, I'M NOT A FRIGGIN' STAFFER!!!). I do think that if she were to have joined this forum she probably would try and stalk the hell out of me and I don't like it when I get spied.

Back