• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

It's okay...

Sirfetch’d

I just tell myself that I can't quit until said goal is accomplished. I am a very determined person who needs little motivation tbh. I LOVE getting things done :)

Crystal Berry

[span="text-shadow: 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.12); font
    Years
  • "I can't change the past so I have to improve the future"
    "I can do almost anything if I really try hard enough."

There are some things I wish I could change about myself; specifically certain aspects about my appearance, but in that case I just think about how I have what I have and if I can't change it then so be it. I can be happy no matter what happens if I allow myself to be and stop reflecting on only the bad things.

pkmin3033

Variations on that are what I've used to keep myself going for years. It's not so much motivation as it is a reminder that I've put up with worse and pulled through it. It's when I can't think of when I've been through worse that I need to worry.

I don't really need any more motivation to do something I'd rather not do than the thought that the sooner I get it done, the sooner I can go back to doing what I want to.

Margaery Tyrell

Growing Strong
    Years
  • "You've survived everything in life so far, you'll survive this."
    "It will be over eventually."
    I don't typically need motivation, but sometimes thing can get super crappy so I have to remind myself of the positive things and that all of the negatives will be balanced eventually.

Super Prism

Sylveon Enthusiast
    Years
  • When I get really depressed, I just remember that I only have to live like this for a year and a half longer. And, As basic as this is, thinking about finally being able to search for love makes me really hopeful as well.

Years
  • "It'll be ok" or "You're safe" I have terrible anxiety so I need to constantly reassure myself that everything's ok, but it really helps nonetheless.

Years
  • I often find myself saying, "It could be worse," as an aversion to complaining about the situation. And in that sense, I also learn to be grateful for whatever happens, and what could have happened, didn't.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • "It's only temporary"

I know myself that when I have problems they're not going to last a lifetime and that things will improve.

Years
  • Words do little to motivate me, my self motivation comes from people I care about or things I wish to achieve. Empty words don't help at all.

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    I never tell myself anything really. Time will just pass, and I hope I feel better.

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    I can't really motivate myself anymore. I often demotivate myself with phrases when I try to motivate myself. It really stems from my lack of long-term goals in life. If there's one quote that motivates me, it's Sora's quote from No Game No Life which I say when I really need motivation.

空 said:
    Throughout all of history, no wise king has ever forced his army to obey him through oppression. People will only truly fight for what is right. And there is only one thing that is truly right in this world! The one true, unchanging righteousness in the world is... cuteness! Cute makes right! All our needs, desires, and instincts seek cuteness, and it is for cuteness that we will give everything we have! That's just the way men are!

I realize that these useless history assignments are temporary and irrelevant compared to cute anime girls. That is why I continue my struggle.

Back