• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Celebration: Letter to a Clover

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years

• 35gFAor.png

To a beautiful Clover

Hey, everyone! Come and join me to celebrate the birthday of a certain wonderful soul named Hyzenthlay, better known as Clover!

RIhvKifl.jpg

As I'm sure many of you know, Clover is a sweet, lively person whose cheerful energy is dangerously infectious! But there's a lot more to her than just that. Clover has a heart even purer than nature itself. Her lovely, tender eyes are like the doorway to her heart—with those beautiful eyes of hers, she seeks out the good in people and accepts them in spite of their faults. She gives it her all to help others in any way she can, while dedicating immense passion into everything she does. Such a deeply caring and compassionate soul can only deserve the most wonderful of birthdays!!

So let's all wish this magnificent gem of a person the happiest birthday possible! Spamming GIFs of Shinx, Rowlet, cute animals (like birbs, mice/rats, bunnies, and guinea pigs!!), Ghibli, Dragon Quest, Mystery Dungeon, or Zelda would be a great way to start!

b6fc11ad8b3ea5cd38185372f138e9a638ff6da1_00.gif

Now to address my own little love letter to her... :')

💚 💚 💚 💚 💚

Annie,

You are my guiding light, and I wish to thank you from the bottom of my heart for being the most loving, devoted partner I could ever dream of. You make me happy to be me, which speaks volumes about how far I've come as a person because of you. You've helped me overcome and move forward from haunting things that I deeply resented about myself from both the past and the present. If anyone had told me that I'd ever accept myself for who I am before you entered my world, I would never have believed them. But by meeting you, my world has been filled with color. You've filled up my empty heart with all sorts of beautiful emotions that I never knew I was capable of feeling!

I want you to understand what a wonderful, selfless human being you are, Annie. Even when your own troubles weigh you down, you still always manage to smile for me and keep me safe in your warmth when I need it most. It takes a truly strong person to be like you. You are a healer. You are my sanctuary. I admire you with all my heart. You're the embodiment of what it means to be beautiful.

Happy birthday, my sweet, lovely princess. Our bond will forever be my most irreplaceable treasure. I love you with every fiber of my existence. <3333333333333333

Love,
    Your Riverside Meadow

---

P.S. It wouldn't be Clover's birthday if we didn't include this GIF, heehee!! 😇

iwlLxrh.gif

Last edited:
    Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Happy bday Annie!!! I hope you have an amazing day :D

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    late happy bday Annie ❤️ you're precious!

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
    • Age 24
    • she/her
    • Italy
    • Seen yesterday
    Happy Birthday Annie! You're truly an amazing friend and... rival, I suppose :rowlhmph:
    I hope you're having a fantastic birthday!

And Revise, I saw this coming from a mile away ngl... this is an amazing birthday thread and reading it throughout just makes me melt on the inside, I'll admit! You two are just so adorable together 😍

Years
  • I'm sure I've interacted with this person a couple times, and they're pretty coolio.

Hoping Clover another great year! :D

Years
  • What a wonderful love letter. I am at a loss for words because you have really captured I think a little bit of that precious spirit that is Clover on these pages. This is so much her. A great Happy Birthday message to a soul who is sweet and wholesome, gentle, yet strong and imaginative. Annie you have a heart of gold, and Meadow this is more than just a letter. It was like reading a poem, and you did a beautiful job weaving it all together in your typically masterful storyteller fashion. You two are an amazing duo. I have the pleasure of being friends with both of you, and see how you two bring out some of the best in one another. I am so happy for you guys, and thrilled to wish my girl a very happy birthday this weekend.

I couldn't decide what to send. Cute animals? A Shinx? A Rowlet? Mystery Dungeon? Zelda? Dragon Quest? Heck, why choose one? She deserves it all! Let's give her a fantastic managerie for her birthday week.

Spoiler:

Back