• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Morning or night bath/shower?

Years
    When do you take yours? I usually do so when I wake, but I'm changing it because I have radiation each day at 8am and want to be able to sleep till 7:30.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    Usually depends on the mood or what I've done or what I need to do for the day. Though I'm more of a bath type and love to just relax. I've literally taken a bath at all hours or the night and morning. Sometimes I just need that 4am bath...lol.

Setsuna

♡ I hope the world~
    Years
    I'm often a night shower person, I take long showers and don't like to keep people from accessing the bathroom, so it'll often be after everyone who needs to be awake early has gone to bed. I'll only ever take a quick morning shower if I need to be somewhere right away and didn't shower the previous night, but it won't be my favourite activity. Taking a long hot shower, letting my hair dry, and going straight to bed is the ideal.

Years
    mornings! my hair gets messy in bed and it's not easy to part without having to wet it again, which would just make it not be as fresh as if i had taken a shower

Days
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Evening, I don't really have time or opportunity in the morning. I start work at 6am and I'm sure words would be exchanged if I took a shower at 5am...

SteCisGreendog

Iron Armour Forever
    Years
    Nights always, ideally between the 6pm-7pm timeframe. Sadly this is the time if year that my skin eczema flares up so morning showers are not recommended. The same goes for summer as I'd be drenched in perspiration 2 hours after my wash.

Years
    • Seen today
    Morning. I'm not fully awake until I've showered.

Occasionally I'll take one at both morning and night for comfort purposes.

Years
    since my partner and i permanently work from home and rarely go outside, it's not out of the blue for either of us to not shower for 2-3 days at a time lmao. i try to shower at night but it's really cold this time of year and we don't have a water heater, so i usually only shower mid day when it gets reaally hot and we can't turn on the AC yet (for budget reasons)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 13, 2024
    I like to be fresh and clean when I leave the house so I usually shower in the mornings so I have a fresh base to do my makeup and hair.

Inky

:pleading_face:
    Years
    • he / him
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    morning showers for me but i can vibe with the argument for an evening shower too

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 13, 2024
    I will say taking an evening shower and then curling up in bed is a very nice and cozy feeling, but the morning thing is just more practical/routine for me

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    My hair takes forever to dry (and I don't like using blowdryers) so in order for it to air dry I have to shower at night but also not too late. So I guess evening showers?

If I don't let my hair dry properly it always looks weird until my next shower and I do not care to spend time on my hair to try to fix it lol.

Years
    Mostly evening. Very rarely in the morning. It takes me a hour to take a shower + some hair care and stuff so, i generally go at 6:30 pm or 7 pm so a hour later i'm ready for dinner.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    Usually middle afternoon, early evening. I used to take late night showers, but my parents don't like that, so I stopped doing it.

Back