• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Parents age when they gave birth to you?

TickleTot

Shiny ruler
Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2020
    How old were your parents when they gave birth to you?

My mom was 15 and gave birth to me on her birthday so we share the same birth date lol my dad I'm not sure,

tenor.gif

Last edited:

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    mid-30s

mom would've been about 34, dad about 36 if I can math

goddamn though, your mom having you when she was 15

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    My parents had me late. My mum was 38 and my dad was 40. But it's not too strange I guess since they had my sister years before when they were in their early 30s.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    My mom and dad were like 30-31 when they had me if I did my math right.

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    mother was 23 which was relatively young! catholicism <3

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • My mom had my eldest brother when she was 19. Next one at 21 and I wasn't born until she was 29. Can't beat 15 though... can't imagine raising a kid in High School.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    My mom was 31 when she had me.

So, my age, and I've been waiting this whole time to want kids....... still don't want kids.

At this point, my gf wants kids and I'd be okay raising them with her, but for myself, nah. I don't feel like I need them even though I'm the same age my mom was. /shrugs

Years
  • My mom was 30 when she had me, but she turned 31 when I was 4 months old. She was 20 when my brother was born.

My dad was 28 but turned 29 when I was 2 months old

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    both were 29
    but they were both still in school (uni) and i can't fathom how they had the nerve to produce a child and buy a house before they graduated. nor the money for it.

Years
    • Age 23
    • She/Her
    • Canada
    • Seen Apr 15, 2024
    My mother was 25 and so was my father. They're only 3 months apart in age! Although, my sister was born when my mom was 22 and my dad was 23!

Years
  • My mum was 21 when she had me. My dad is a few years older than her, I can't remember exactly how much though. I don't know him that well.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    My mom had just turned 30 like 5 days before I was born. Can't remember how old my dad is but I think they're relatively the same age...???
    As for my brother, she was 40 when she had him. I told her the other day that she'll be almost 60 when he graduates high school 💀

Back