• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Celebration: PARTY DRAGON

PARTY DRAGON
PARTY DRAGON

It's that time of the year again! Happy birthday to everyone's kindest friend, Dragon, who is celebrating his 26th birthday today!!

Thank you for being such a wonderful friend and spreading so much love, motivation, and positivity all across PC. I and many others look up to you a lot so I sincerely hope you have a birthday filled with as much happiness as you deserve. :D HAPPY BIRTHDAY???????

PARTY DRAGON
PARTY DRAGON
PARTY DRAGON
PARTY DRAGON
PARTY DRAGON
PARTY DRAGON
PARTY DRAGON
PARTY DRAGON

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    You are the kindest, most thoughtful person I know. You are so beautiful in every way.

PC wouldn't be the same without you, nor would I.

Thank you for being you, Shawn <3 Happy birthday!

Years
    Happy Birthday Shawn!!! ????

Really, I hope you have an amazing b-day. Like Rika said, you're like one of the kindest and nicest and most caring people ever to me, so I really do hope you have a great b-day. Thank you so much for being the incredible friend you are.

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Happy birthday to one of the sweetest people I know and an incredibly good friend <3 I really do look up to you a lot. I hope you have an amazing day and get showered with all the love that you deserve. Looking forward to the memories in the years to come! Happy 26th, Shawn. :D

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Thank you guys so much! I?m truly blessed and greatful to have met and became friends with great people here :] Love you all.

PARTY DRAGON
    PARTY DRAGON

It's that time of the year again! Happy birthday to everyone's kindest friend, Dragon, who is celebrating his 26th birthday today!!

Thank you for being such a wonderful friend and spreading so much love, motivation, and positivity all across PC. I and many others look up to you a lot so I sincerely hope you have a birthday filled with as much happiness as you deserve. :D HAPPY BIRTHDAY???????

PARTY DRAGON
    PARTY DRAGON
    PARTY DRAGON
    PARTY DRAGON
    PARTY DRAGON
    PARTY DRAGON
    PARTY DRAGON
    PARTY DRAGON

And thank you, for this amazing thread! It?s really cute and very nice; thanks so much for this thread. <33 May your day be filled with happiness too! Much hugs~

Happy birthday Dragon! :D

Thanks! You have a great day too; you deserve it~!

Happy birthday Shawn, I hope your birthday will be filled with joy and nice things! :smile:

I hope joy and nice things come your way too! Thanks for the wishes c:

Happy birthday, Shawn! I hope it's great. :)

Thanks Tyler! I hope your day is great too!

You are the kindest, most thoughtful person I know. You are so beautiful in every way.

PC wouldn't be the same without you, nor would I.

Thank you for being you, Shawn <3 Happy birthday!

Aw and you?re the cutest and greatest cat ever~You?re amazing too.

Thank you! May great things go your way, dear; many hugs for you!

Happy Birthday Shawn!!! ????

Really, I hope you have an amazing b-day. Like Rika said, you're like one of the kindest and nicest and most caring people ever to me, so I really do hope you have a great b-day. Thank you so much for being the incredible friend you are.

Right back at you for those kind words! Thanks for the years of friendship, they mean a lot to me! I hope you have a amazing day yourself!

Happy birthday to one of the sweetest people I know and an incredibly good friend <3 I really do look up to you a lot. I hope you have an amazing day and get showered with all the love that you deserve. Looking forward to the memories in the years to come! Happy 26th, Shawn. :D

Daw, you?re really sweet and kind yourself, y?know. I look forward to our on going friendship in the future too. :] much hugs to you

Happy birthday Shawn =)

Thanks Nah! You have a wonderful day and weekend too!

Happy birthday again, Shawn! :)

PARTY DRAGON

Daw, cute Altaria. Thanks Annie <33 have a great day too!

Last edited:
    Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Happy birthday beautiful kismesis!! May all your pitch dreams come true. <333

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
    Happy belated birthday Shawn!! You are one of the kindest souls I know, and I'm really happy we're still friends after all this time <3

Back