• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC Arcade [FINISHED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
  • Here are my 4 attempts

Spoiler:

Years
  • IMPORTANT UPDATE

Hey everyone, so a few of us realized that Simon is too easily exploitable of a game (people can easily write down the patterns to get a very high score), and the range of scores is bound to be very low because of the nature of the game, so it's been decided that Tetris will be replacing Simon for the remainder of the Get Together.

Thanks for understanding, and I hope you enjoy Tetris!

Since you six only posted scores for Simon, you'll have to participate in at least one other game to get participation points now that Simon has been removed from the event. Sorry about the inconvenience! :(

GanguEevee

~Calamity Trigger~
    Years
  • Discord Doctrina House chat: 'Simon got replaced with Tetris' OMG YES FINALLY A GAME THAT I'M ACTUALLY GOOD AT
    +Plays for a bit, realizes that all those years playing Puyo Puyo only and not tetris has made her crap at tetris+

Spoiler:

Last edited:

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Tetris score - 57,400

Spoiler:

edit: got a higher score, just replaced the previous image with the newest one

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back