• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate your life

KorpiklaaniVodka

KID BUU PAWAA
Years
  • Below you will find your life rated, along with a break-down of mind, body, spirit, love, friends and family, and finances. Then scroll down to read an analysis of your results. This is your life, rated.

http://www.monkeyquiz.com/life/rate_my_life.html

Here's mine:

Spoiler:

pkmin3033

Hahaha, I knew my score would be low. It might be a tad bit better if I wasn't so cynical...but not by much. RML? More like FML.

Arylett Charnoa

No one in particular.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    IMG_20160229_175328_9403.jpg

This just tells me what I already know. About the only thing I really have going for me is my relationship. And the fact that I try not to get too fat.

Sirfetch’d

I didn't save my result because I didn't take this quiz on my computer but I got a 6.5 which is OK I guess! My highest scoring result was spirit and love was in dead last haha. Fun quiz!

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    this is what happened when I did it:

DlRnGQZ.png

thought I'd get slightly different scores on some of these but online quizzes lol

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • 5oqqUNb.png

This made me feel a lot better today although I thought like Body would be lower.

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    why do that when i can just tell ya?

0/10 would not recommend.

and having only Gay, Straight, Bisexual sexual orientations for options makes me sad. i won't mention much about the gender section but i really wish they included my actual gender, A Being of Pure Energy with No Weaknesses. this Male and Female thing just isn't doing it for me.

tonbo

~(˘▾˘~)
    Years
  • YRQ7R1b.png

this is actually pretty good. i don't really care about the spirit rating at all because that stuff isn't that important to me. seems above average in this thread (apart from dedenne1, share some of your happiness w/ me bruh)

this love figure killed me. laughed for a while because of how true that shit is. just need to not be a rock in social terms and i'll get onto that real quick

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Huh I thought I'd get a higher score hahaha. Love dragging my score down? lol

gdDqT0J.png

Years
  • Surprisingly enough, I actually rated my life 6/10 before taking this test, so it's probably accurate.
    I don't think the rating of my body is true though. I mean I like my body, but obviously it isn't 8.6.

Attachments

• Clip2net_160301215547.png
      Clip2net_160301215547.png
      11.6 KB · Views: 6
    Back