• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

Years
  • Age 42
  • Seen Jun 2, 2018
Hahaha, Ep 16 + Ep.17.
That little joke with the white whale.
Spoiler:

Years
Spoiler:

Kenchiin

1/2,578,917 ☆
Years

Damn.
Spoiler:

And I'm obsessed with the new OP lol
>late to the party I know

noa

sleeping cutie
Years
Episode 18 made me so horribly mad, I don't think I've ever hated an anime character as much as Subaru. Mother of god, everything he does pissed me off- I wanted to like him at first, and I did for several episodes until he became so annoying and awful that I started to enjoy watching him die.

Anyway, the series is pretty damn good, aside from every other episode ripping out my heart and stomping it on the floor.

I just want Rem to be happy.

Kenchiin

1/2,578,917 ☆
Years
I just want Rem to be happy.

Hmm.

I haven't read the light novel (yet) but it's quite clear that
Spoiler:

Not trying to be a downer, just a theory.

Years
Episode 19.... The Subaru... Hes Backkkk ayeeeeeeeeee lets get it Subaru, i feel like Subaru is gonna turn into that character that low key pulls the strings during lots of events like Shiroe from Log Horizon, or i could be dreaming and after next episode Subaru goes into despair.. And i have to say this show has turned me into a Sadist im always expecting something bad to happen to Subaru like with the White Whale i thought it wouldnt show up lol and then His reputation wouldve been shattered again but im glad it turned out well for Subaru and that he is actually back i was hating sunken eye Subaru that was full of despair.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Episode 19.... The Subaru... Hes Backkkk ayeeeeeeeeee lets get it Subaru, i feel like Subaru is gonna turn into that character that low key pulls the strings during lots of events like Shiroe from Log Horizon, or i could be dreaming and after next episode Subaru goes into despair.. And i have to say this show has turned me into a Sadist im always expecting something bad to happen to Subaru like with the White Whale i thought it wouldnt show up lol and then His reputation wouldve been shattered again but im glad it turned out well for Subaru and that he is actually back i was hating sunken eye Subaru that was full of despair.
No way Balse can be compared to Shiro-sama!

Years
I don't think Subaru's gonna stay optimistic for long. He already broke once while he was at Roswall's, he broke again just now, I'm waiting on numero tres.

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
Years
So I'm uber late to the party but I caught up with everything on a binge view and I can say that this has to be one of my highlights of the year. Episode 19 was just pure awesome and I hope it continues to peak that way. Subaru finally getting his shit together and actually making great progress with his ability kinda lowers my "want to slap him so hard" meter by a lot. XD;

Years
Re:Zero has taught me lots of things and out ofall those things is that happiness never last so im sorry to be that guy but Subaru i bet is going into more crazy experience

Btw this anime made me Sadist fom just watching it lol TNX Writer and Obama

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
I still really dislike Subaru but now I can at least watch the series for someone: I'm interested in Rem's story. Took me soooo long to get into this series (10 episodes, only did it for a friend).

Years
I like Subaru, or at least when he's acting so gung-ho and eclectic. Most of the time he's a douche, and especially to Rem who loves him unconditionally while he's chasing after the way-less-interested Emilia.

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
Years
I like Subaru, or at least when he's acting so gung-ho and eclectic. Most of the time he's a douche, and especially to Rem who loves him unconditionally while he's chasing after the way-less-interesting Emilia.
FTFY XP

Back