• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Sword & Shield] Starter evolutions and new Pokémon leaked

Years
I'm not digging the starters final evolutions but they might grow on me with time. Rillaboom is the one I like the most, I wanted Grookey to evolve into a gorilla so I'm really happy with this but I'm unsure about the point of the sticks and the drum. Intelleon and Cinderace looks more humanoid than pocket monster, they have clothes like gloves, pants and socks. Feels weird.

Last edited:

lilaë21

Roaming Sinnoh
Years
To be honest I don't like the majority of these new designs, which is actually the reverse of most of the new Pokémon shown in trailers, which I really liked. I'm definitely going for Grookey now as the other two final stages seem to be quite disappointing. The new Gigantamax forms at least are cool, though as expected nearly all of them are once again Gen 1 Pokémon and I definitely can't see more Kanto-centrism as a good thing.

The best part of these leaks is Hatterene, my favourite Gen 8 Pokémon so far! If I'll ever get the game, there's my water-type main decided (can't really see it not being water-type).

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
At this point, I don't even care. I just wanna play the game and see things for myself. hhhhn

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 14, 2024
Have any of the leakers said how many new Pokemon there will be yet? And not liking the grookey final evolution. Think the Water type looks the best so far.

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Online now
can we take a moment to appreciate the fact that, if the leaks really are true, Scorbunny final evo/Cinderace is not Fire/Fighting

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jul 15, 2021
Impidimp grows up:
EIaLJO1XYAALz6N.png

"Morgrem" and "Grimmsnarl"
Not crazy about these ones.

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
Years
  • Age 24
  • Ohio
  • Seen Mar 24, 2023
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
Years
The Green seems to take over from the bottom from the mid-stage, which I guess made sense.
Oh I love it, I already have 4 Pokemon I'll definitely be using-- The Python, the Fire Centipede, Sobble & Impidimp.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
More Pokemon just keep leaking... I'm starting to wonder how this person got a hold of the games early. I guess this happens all the time, but?

Has this ever happened where all the Pokemon were being leaked two weeks before like this?

Drayton

Chilled Dude of The Elite Four
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 21, 2024
I forget to say wise, there will be another regional variant for Meowth in SS because it was also included in the leak
Spoiler:

Last edited:

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
Years
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
Years
More Pokemon just keep leaking... I'm starting to wonder how this person got a hold of the games early. I guess this happens all the time, but?

Has this ever happened where all the Pokemon were being leaked two weeks before like this?

They can always managed to hack into the game because of the pre-ordering or things like this I heard, but yes it always happened.

Back