• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Sword & Shield] Starter evolutions and new Pokémon leaked

Years
  • Hi everyone - the Daily article associated with this thread has been updated with the latest leaks :fufu: Mr. Mime/Mr. Rime was a bit,,. of a shocker to me lmao
    I love Corsola and Cursula!!

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • Apparently, the leaker's identity was exposed, so we're not getting any more leaks...
    but dAMN
    DAMN
    DAAAAAAAAMN
    @ galarian corsola
    I WANT ONE

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • Spoiler:

Last edited:

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • Snom is my new favorite Sw/Sh Pokémon. It's a jewel slug caterpillar! :D

Starter evolutions and new Pokémon leaked

Ice is tied as one of my favorite types and I'm really into moths, but I'm not in love with Frosmoth yet. I think I would've liked it more if its eyes were rounder (more moth-like). Sort of gives me Pheromosa vibes as-is. Assuming it's supposed to be a counterpart to the fire centipede (which got a Gigantimax form), I'm hoping I'll at least fall in love with its Gigantimax form.

Last edited:

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
    Years
  • I am excited about the news of possible different combination of the fossil Pokemon in Galar!
    I saw a SS of four of their mini sprites in the Pokedex and I am so hyped for all of them.

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
    Years
  • Should we expect more species and form/es to be leaked within the next couple of days or you think that's it?

I personally expect more Galarian and G-Max forms of Gen. 2-7 mons...

Years
  • PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
  • Oh nooo, this is gonna be a big one. Welp, here goes nothing.

Gigantamax forms
    Spoiler:

New mons
    Spoiler:

Regional forms:
    Spoiler:

The 'Fossils':
    Spoiler:

Eternatus (its name is too insane o not say):
    Spoiler:

Years
  • Hmm... interesting stuff!!
    I like Scorbunny's last evo <3
    Overall, I like all starters evolutions.
    Impidimp's 2nd stage evolution is also nice <3
    Galarian Mr. Mime and its evolution look funny while Galarian Rapidash seems to be pretty disappointing...

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • Dex is apparently leaked and apparently there's no Lilligant. :(. I know Lilligant and Bellossom are similar (They jave never been in the same game) but still.

pkmin3033

Some good designs and some bad ones. The starters are easily the worst we've had since Gen 5, and I really do not care for some of these designs - the entire Impidimp line is trash, and the fossils are very badly designed even if the concept is cool - but others I quite like. Honestly I think the names of some of the Pokemon are better than the Pokemon themselves - Sinistea made me smile, and so did Sandaconda. Orbeetle is a Gurren Lagann bug and that's great. There's also a blue tit Pokemon and I fucking adore blue tits. But the Galarian forms are even less imaginative than the Alolan forms were, there is FAR too much Kanto pandering in there, and re-designing old Pokemon (AGAIN for some) does not excuse the pitifully small number of actual new Pokemon. Quality over quantity would be fine if there was more quality there.

Also what the fucking hell is Eternatus supposed to be? It looks like an X-Virus Digimon...or a Tallneck from Horizon Zero Dawn.

Better than Gen VII, about on-par with Gen VI and V, worse than everything else. Could be worse. Could be better. If not for the disgustingly small number of Pokemon included in the game I would actually be quite interested!

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
  • Also forgot about starter typings too. All pure, though hey, at least that is better then them doing repeat typings or bad typings.

Back