• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count To Infinity - v12

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
Years
  • 241 021* (Thanks for the reminder doc!)
    (And Megan!)

I don't know how to respond with a piece of someone elses post, but that up there👆 about weapon durability is soooooo true.
    Then again, I didn't really like Bottom of the Well Breath of the Wind Wild that much at all.
    The game was alright, but it felt like too much of a demo to be worth all the hype it got, for me at least.

Edit: Dang! That's the second time I've forgotten to do that...

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I don't know how to respond with a piece of someone elses post, but that up there👆 about weapon durability is soooooo true.
    Then again, I didn't really like Bottom of the Well Breath of the Wind Wild that much at all.
    The game was alright, but it felt like too much of a demo to be worth all the hype it got, for me at least.
    There is a button on each post saying "respond" ^^ if you click it and then click the floating pencil icon you can quote them in the reply window.

also, this is the counting thread! you gotta count :) 241 022

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    241 022

I originally bought the switch because I wanted to play four particular games that were Switch only. Smash Ultimate, Octopath Traveler, FE 3 Houses and Xenoblade 2. The former two ended up being a bust for me. But the others were fun. And of course I've ever since played a lot more Switch games to a point where I can say that it was definitely worth getting.
    You hit response on the post you'd like to respond to and then hit the icon with the pen and the number. And then you pick the part of the post you want to respond to.
    Also: please remember to post the number in your post. That's what this thread is all about. :P

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • 241 024 (I remembered this time! Yay!)

There is a button on each post saying "respond" ^^ if you click it and then click the floating pencil icon you can quote them in the reply window.

You hit response on the post you'd like to respond to and then hit the icon with the pen and the number. And then you pick the part of the post you want to respond to.

Thanks for the explanation, though I'm still not sure how to respond to multiple people at once without the use of copy & paste.
    But I have a basic understanding now, so that's nice!

Years
  • 241 025.

You can select several previous posts by clicking on their respective "Respond" options, then on the pen icon.
    Remember to do that first, for it deletes what you may have previously written in your post. ^^

forg

ba-dum tssss. [icon]coffee-pot[/icon]
    Years
  • 241 027

FCG strikes again with that kindness and helpfulness. <3

Years
  • 241 028

FCG is always nice until she finds out you just ate the last chocolate bar 😱 😜

I pretty much just bought the Switch Lite because of Pokemon, though I also have a bunch of other games most of which are still wrapped in plastic lmao

As for Weapon Durability, I remember TW3 having it (as well as Armor Durability) and keeping your gear in good condition was really not that hard there imo. You could visit armorers and weapon-smiths to have them repair it, or you could just stockpile repair kits. I just always had the repair kits with me and never had any issues, especially since you can just craft the dang things relatively cheaply in terms of components =3
    Not that I'm particularly fond of the mechanic, mind you.

Years
  • 241 029.

Spoiler:

*Grumbling noises* ... chocolate bar... *More grumbling noises...*

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • 241 033

I didn't mind Oblivion's repair hammer mechanic all that much.
    I definitely prefer it to FO3/NV's system, and like it way more than BotW's 'use it 'till you lose it' take on durability.

Years
    • Seen today
    241 034.

New Vegas had an upgrade called 'Jury Rigging', which lets you dodge most of weapon repair.

Can't remember if it was in FO3

Years
  • 241 035.

I completely forgot Oblivion had a repair mechanic =O
    Which obviously means it's time I figure out what to uninstall so I can make room for it and play it again :fufu:

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    241 036

I used to carry around a couple hammers in Morrowind just in case. I never really needed them; at least not until I got back to my "base".

Kinda miss the old lockpicking mechanics...and probes. They completely did away with them in Oblivion. There also used to be scrolls for unlocking stuff. They really removed a lot of cool things in later games. :(

Years
  • 241 037.

New Vegas had an upgrade called 'Jury Rigging', which lets you dodge most of weapon repair. Can't remember if it was in FO3

And that reminds me of a dream I had recently, in which I was one of these...
    Never even played any Fallout game or especially wanting to... :p

Just like I once dreamed of some big monster just by looking at its image in a soluce book, years ago...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen today
    241 037.

And that reminds me of a dream I had recently, in which I was one of these...
    Never even played any Fallout game or especially wanting to... :p

Just like I once dreamed of some big monster just by looking at its image in a soluce book, years ago...

Fallout 3 took place in Washington DC, and it wasn't far from the area I grew up. It's why I became interested in the series.

There was a location in the game that I recognized from a real life school field trip.

241 038

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    241 040

Never played a Fallout game. Not much of a fan of a post-apocalyptic setting, especially of the western kind. But even that series seems to have gone through some changes especially between Fallout 2 and 3 as I've heart.

Back