• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The User Appreciation thread (V3!)

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Shoutout to everyone reading this thread hoping to one day be appreciated <3 you are wanted and appreciated <3

Years
  • Age 23
  • Online now
I don't think I've ever used this thread, but I'll write in @TheKillerRedSkull.

I think you have some really fantastic topics and ideas. You are a great contributor.

Also your posts in the age guessing thread kept making me laugh.

Years
I don't think I've ever used this thread, but I'll write in @TheKillerRedSkull.

I think you have some really fantastic topics and ideas. You are a great contributor.

Also, your posts in the age-guessing thread kept making me laugh.

First time ever someone has praised me...

I shoutout to you ZeoStar!
for being a very optimistic and energetic member of PC!

Years
i'd like to give a shoutout to two people in particular who have been helping me out whenever i've been in a rough patch:

Cherrim and Sheep

i'll be honest: these past couple of months have taken their tool on my health. mental health aside, even my physical health is taking a hit somewhat because of the former (not having as much energy, feeling generally weaker, not enough motivation, etc). i'm very fortunate to have these amazing friends at my side. i don't even really have much energy left to type a whole lot, but i hope the both of you know how much it means to me to have you guys there for me.

i'm not good at emotional expression like this. it's foreign to me, which probably says a lot about my state of mind the past several years and how (sadly) broken i've become. still though, it helps having friends to help with those awful depressive moments, so thank you, you two.

also dakota i miss you and i hope you're doing alright xoxo you're also my bestie

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 23
  • She/Her
  • Canada
  • Seen Apr 15, 2024
I'd like to acknowledge Riki and the trainers gang for being so supportive of me during a difficult time in my life! You guys are angels and I cannot thank you enough. 💕

I also must show some appreciation to those who have reached out even just to touch base. It really means a lot to me to know that I belong to a community of such compassionate individuals!

Of course, I have to especially shout out Sam. You are my dear sister and have shown me nothing but kindness and patience. You are an exceptional human being and I am forever grateful to have you in my life. Thank you for everything you've done and continue to do both for me, the Clubhouse, and the community at large. I appreciate you more than you could comprehend. 💜

User19sq

I don't think I've ever used such a thread in a serious manner before, but here goes...

From the bottom of my heart, I'd like to thank VisionofMilotic. You were the first person in years to acknowledge me, as if I mattered afterall. When everyone else left me all alone with nobody to speak to for years, you were the first one to treat me - not as the nuisance I'm made out to be - but as the living, breathing person I had longed for. Having someone pretend like I exist. It felt... nice.

I don't think I can ever repay the grace you've shown to me. I needed help, and you felt the need to give it without being ask. So many people could learn from your example. And I feel honored to have crossed paths with you, even if it was all but a brief, fleeting moment.

Years
This is a letter appreciation to our clubhouse regulars as well as brand new club members and owners. Just to give a shout out to a few of you guys, thank you Roni, Allen, The Killer Red Skull, XCello, Seliph, RadEmpoleon, Ash Ketchup, Hyzenthlay, Leaf-11, Nah, Figure, Icycatelf, Firebolt, Squirtlenator, Lordecoxinha, and many more.

I have personally been through some challenging life events lately, and so have both of my fellow club moderators. It was a tough 2020 and continues to be a tough 2021, but on behalf of The Clubhouse I am very thankful to all of the members who are enjoying themselves here in this section and contributing in whatever way you can. It brings a smile to my face. We would not be here without all of you, and I want to show my appreciation for all of your voices from the bottom of my heart. It has been a joy to have all of you in the house.

Years
This is a letter appreciation to our clubhouse regulars as well as brand new club members and owners. Just to give a shout out to a few of you guys, thank you Roni, Allen, The Killer Red Skull, XCello, Seliph, RadEmpoleon, Ash Ketchup, Hyzenthlay, Leaf-11, Nah, Figure, Icycatelf, Firebolt, Squirtlenator, Lordecoxinha, and many more.

I have personally been through some challenging life events lately, and so have both of my fellow club moderators. It was a tough 2020 and continues to be a tough 2021, but on behalf of The Clubhouse I am very thankful to all of the members who are enjoying themselves here in this section and contributing in whatever way you can. It brings a smile to my face. We would not be here without all of you, and I want to show my appreciation for all of your voices from the bottom of my heart. It has been a joy to have all of you in the house.

Thank you for metintioimg me here, I appreciate it as well like to contribute to PC.

Years
  • Age 33
  • she / they
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
I want to give some love to Roni for being like, ultra motivated and awesome in M&G??? Like, the simple enthusiasm for welcoming people is just beautiful to me. Also for making VPP a race that, yes, I will win dammit. ψ(`∇´)ψ

Also some love for VisionofMilotic and Twilightblade because they're just awesome people and how can I not mention that?

Same goes to some members who are standing out to me, like Ash Ketchup for being so great at VPP stuff and being so positive. And Circus and Leaf-11 too! I've not seen new users take storm and make such an impression on the community in a long time and it's so inspiring! (。'▽'。)♡

Lastly Nah cause I see you logging in to play MH now and again and it makes me smile every time. :)

Last edited:

Allen303

A warrior who has lost his ability to fight, is on
Years
shout out to my vampire ghost Roni!to be the bestest friend ever!
and also the vision of milotic for always cooperate with me
and how I can forget the terminater a badass kickass squirtle!
presenting squirtlenator!

Years
wanna thank literally the whole community for being extra awesome the past few weeks. this is probably the most friends i've ever made in such a short span of time, and i'm the most positive i've ever been in my whole life. i'm for sure not gonna be as consistent as others with socializing as it wears me down every now and then, but i will always hold you people dear to me :)

Years
I have been positively overwhelmed by all of the thoughtful and caring messages I have received via Luvdisc this week. I literally have to fight back a tear from happiness. I feel very blessed that I have had the unexpected pleasure of logging in to a new Valentine every single day of this event, and am deeply touched by the kindness of so many PC users. Many of you are my friends, partners and dear ones Roni, Fairy, Zeostar, Dragon, Sandalphon. It has been heartwarming to look back on the good times we share and have this moment to celebrate life together and grow closer to one another.

Some of the people who have written to me have chosen to remain anonymous, and it has been a deeply touching experience as well to read such personal, heartfelt and warm messages from people who have not even told me their names.

Every single message I have received is meaningful, and I want to thank everyone for giving me some love this Valentine season.

Some of you may know that I have had a difficult last few months. My mother is still healing from operation. My cousin died this weekend from covid-related-complications. Because of the hardships that I have been carrying I have been present on the forum, but very tired and it has sometimes been a strain to push on ahead these last few days. These letters from Luvdisc though have been so supportive and sweet that it's uplifted my spirit in spite of rough times, and helped me to feel affirmed and brought me so much joy. I continue to see the beauty in life in these little moments like these, and I keep marching forward. I will never stop loving this place and the people in it. Thank you.

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
I appreciate Sheep for taking over after Polkaroo or whatever that Brazilian company was called that tried and failed to take the reigns after PC changed ownership

Years
I really appreciate Squirtlenator and Fairy for showing me a lot of kindness and showing me good people are still out there even if they're hard to find for at least me.

Thank you you two~❤

Years
I'd like to share some appreciation for Vendily, Hyzenthlay and Caite-Chan. It's been exciting having you guys here for discussion these past weeks. The team is brightened by your presence. You guys have all been active, yet each of you three bring something different and valuable to the team. All of you are doing well. I look forward to continuing to work together, and hearing more of your ideas in future.

Years
Showing appreciation to Fairy, Setsuna and Dill~❤
Thank you three for speaking to me lately, being kind as well nice and feel not alone~
You all are awesome and amazing gal's, stay cool and strong all three of you~!
*sending good and positive vibes your way to all of you*
❤ヾ(๑❛ ▿ ◠๑ )

Years
  • Age 33
  • she / they
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Wanna give some love to Kitty and Faf for doing so much great work with the Art Studio. <33 Seriously you guys rock and I'm so happy to see my former baby thrive under your care.

Years
  • Age 33
  • she / they
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Double post, I know, bad mod.

But I want to give some love to the Forum Games regulars. Never in my almost 10 years of being on PC have I posted there until like... two months ago and wow I was missing out on a lot of genuine fun. So thanks guys, y'all know who you are. <3

Back