• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The User Appreciation thread (V3!)

Inky

:pleading_face:
Years
  • Age 25
  • he / him
  • Seen Apr 30, 2024
Hello, I'm going to throw a shout-out to two criminally under-appreciated users - Arcaneum & Starlight.

They've been doing a great job running the ongoing weekly QueUp sessions; they're always a super fun time & the two of them are always good company!

They're also just two wonderful users full-stop, who both deserve to hear they're doing a great job (and are all-around great people too).

Retek

Banned
Years
Hyzenthlay!!! Yes, my favourite user on PC ever gets the spotlight now!!

Bestie...thank you. Thank you for just being there, even during the times when I was ungrateful, or terrible to you. While I may never forgive myself for that, it's just...astounding that you're standing with me after all that.

It's hard for me to even begin praising you, you're that pure of a person. Always so cheerful, always so full of life, yet an amazingly wise and mature person who knows how to face life bravely no matter what it throws at you. Also a beautiful person inside and out!!!

The credit of all my positive growth over the last year goes to you. Remember when I introduced you to that voxel program? That voxel Togepi you made for me? Oh, and the amazing gift you made me for Rakshabandhan? And when I was nervous on the day I was to write my semesters, how can I ever forget that drawing you made to cheer me up? Remember all the times I rickrolled you? xD
And all the fun we poked at each other? 😂

Also, the birthday thread!! I am not ashamed, rather proud, to admit that I cried that day. That thread was possibly the best message I had ever read.

You are a great friend Annie.
No wait, I know...you're my true friend.

The day we met was probably the luckiest day of my life. Little did I know that the person I met would be the elder "Didi" I always yearned to have, looking after me like her little brother? Who knew I found my best friend in you? But I did. And I will always, ALWAYS will be grateful to you for that.

Thank you bestie, for everything! EIDIWY DIDI!! ILY!! <33

Years
  • Age 33
  • she / they
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Gonna casually throw some appreciation to Roni for being a good dude. :)

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen yesterday
Not fond of listing names as it can lead into hurt feelings for those not mentioned, however I appreciate the Trivia section and community as a whole for my 4 years spent posting. It's been a consistently fun place to visit and I genuinely appreciate everyone there.

Years
To all of the wonderful persons here (you know who you are! ^^) :

- Thank you for welcoming me when I registered on the forums!

- Thank you for supporting and encouraging me in writing my fact-checking entries and interviews!

- Thank you for sharing the fun of the forums games with me!

- Thank you for becoming my friends!

- Thank you for being the big highlight of my PokéCommunity experience!

- Thank you for supporting and encouraging me in posting interviews on Daily!

- And, last but not least, thank you for welcoming me in PokéCommunity's wonderful staff!

Years
Putting a post here to show appreciation for everyone who has helped with the Get-Together so far, especially those who have managed to salvage it somewhat over the last week or so, you have all contributed to a lot more good things than perhaps realised!

Years
To my mod partner here (VisionOfMilotic) we have the same views on literally everything and I'm happy to have someone who understands where I'm coming from!

Years
My partner is too kind to me

I'd like to take a moment to show my appreciation for Sandalphon too. You're one of the best things to happen to me forum-wise, you have made off-topic a gorgeous and inviting place with your banner making talents, and approachable laid-back, trustworthy personality. You're a great partner, I love to see your passion and your insights always interest me, I can count on you to share your opinions honestly, you are strong, at the same time you're flexible and open to m new things, and just cool to work with. You are a really reliable presence, and everything I could ask for and more.

I'd like to show some appreciation to all of my partners actually. Hyzenthlay you are such a sweet and positive soul, and having you around brightens my spirits, and I see that kindness impact others as well. When you set your mind to something your imagination leads you to some really creative ideas for characters, events, activities and I am grateful to have the opportunity to be in the fun and magical land of Trivia with you, and value the personable and caring touch you bring to the role of lead mod also.

Fact Checking Gardevoir I know we've only just met, but you have done so much in such a short period of time, your enthusiasm is terrific, and so is your sense of humor, your charms and plans are perfectly suited to the job of Trivia mod, and Annie and I are lucky that we get to have you as our co-mod at last. I don't have the pleasure of working with you in Meet & Greet, but your welcoming and sunny personality has worked wonders, and I admire the time you take to gently guide and assist as many people as you can.

Ninetales, you know how I feel about you, you are so spirited, brave and intelligent, and I admire you, and think you are something special. You have also helped me sustain The Clubhouse in the face of some real challenges, and am thankful for the times you have been there when I needed support, we are a sisterhood and can do it together

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
HUGE HUGE HUGE props to Aaron (Arcaneum) for spearheading the GT. People tend not to realize how much work goes into making the GT happen - a lot of time and effort went into it on their part to make it a fun and successful event. Of course a shoutout needs to go out to all involved - but I feel like Aaron does not always get the props they deserve from pc so I am giving them a special shoutout to let them know their hard work is appreciated.

tumblr_pyrvm8bX791uy2vx4o1_400.gif

Years
I want to say a massive thank you to all of my section partners for carrying me at the moment.

You are all absolutely fantastic, and I'm so genuinely thankful to be part of a team with wonderful people like you. Thank you so, so, much for everything you do <3<3<3

Sweet Serenity

Advocate of Truth
Years
Oh man, this is definitely a hard topic because I have so many people to praise. Ever since I joined the website in December of last year, many people have been extremely kind and helpful towards me. Shoutout to my good buddy Jiggykoopbob for being one of my very first friends here (if not the actual first) and my first friend on Discord overall. I truly do appreciate all the Max Raid Adventures that we've went on and I can't wait until we start our multiplayer adventures together on Pokémon Violet when I actually get the game. 😁 Shoutout to Amore for giving me some good competitive battles and helping me out with trades that I otherwise couldn't do on my own. You've definitely helped me make some good competitive teams with your assistance. I thank you for that. 😊 The journey to Master Ball rank has been a fun one. Shoutout to Retek for keeping me company on Discord. We only recently met, but your kindness definitely goes a long way and I appreciate you for it. Shoutout to bobandbill for giving me the opportunity to publish a Pokémon Daily article and walking me through the process. In addition, thank you for providing me with even more support for my future plans with Pokémon Daily. Shoutout to _confused_piplup_ for the friend request and keeping me company in the private messages and Discord chats. I truly do value your conversations. You're a blast to talk to. Shoutout to Fact Checking Gardevoir for being extremely kind, supportive, and inspirational towards me. Motivation is something that I usually lack because I'm usually so low energy, but seeing how quickly you accomplished things here definitely provided me with some drive of my own. Thank you. 😊 Shoutout to Aquacorde for presenting me the opportunity to become a mod here and, with that said, shoutout to NipahRika for making the suggestion. Shoutout to Devalue for giving me my first badge on this site. I truly do appreciate it. Shoutout to ReKoil for being the first user to greet me in my very first post, which was my intro post. Although you're not here anymore, shoutout to The Foogle for keeping me in your mentions and for the conversations that we used to have. I still catch you on Discord at times, but either way, hopefully you return one day. In any case, take care of yourself.

Retek

Banned
Years
This is for all my Forum friends who made me feel welcome upon my rejoin of the Forums, and removed any fear I had of not being accepted.

Thank you all, you're a crazy sweet bunch and I love you! <3

Retek

Banned
Years
Wanted to give a quick appreciation to StCooler for making it to Moderator team!

You really deserved it, my friend!

And on that note I wanted to let you know how much I appreciate seeing you on Forum Games, and your constant bantering with Megan is nothing short of adorable!

So let's hear it for the coolest(and smartest) Slowpoke ever! hug

Years
  • Age 34
  • they/them
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I appreciate the regulars in Forum Games. The atmosphere in there is so friendly even when you're kind of new to the place, everybody's supportive and sweet and honestly it's such a cozy part of PC.

Back