• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The User Appreciation thread (V3!)

Years
  • Age 34
  • they/them
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I appreciate Eleanor for being an absolute star, with energy and calm that always impresses me. Thanks for being a good friend <3

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
I should post here more often! Luckily, I do have something to say:

Thank you guys sooo much for keeping this thread alive! I'm really glad and happy to see the amount of love, appreciation, and friendliness that goes on in this thread, and the previous threads before it. So, this post goes out to all you guys, who takes the time to post for someone! You guys have truly made a great difference here so far - both as fellow members of The PokéCommunity, and as really great friends for your loved ones, as well as admirers for the people who have inspired you. Truly remarkable!

This thread's success couldn't have been possible without you all here to spread some positivity here and there, because I haven't seen an appreciation thread in any other forum that has blossomed like this one here. Thank you for taking the time to appreciate others, and let's keep it up. <33

tumblr_mgsrcmXWUU1r72ht7o1_500.gif

Years
Massively appreciate ReKoil, Corveone, Inteleon, Harmonie, XNaut, FeraligatrMaster, RadEmpoleon, and so many more of you guys for just being A+.

Retek

Banned
Years
In Discord: I'd love to appreciate my super, SUPER lovely friends Bela, Hyzenthlay, bg, JIN, Anshul, Daruko, Starlight and of course, Janna for being the totally awesome people they are!!!

In Forums: As of Forums, all the people that appear in Forum Games and made it my go-to section on PC for having fun and being silly like Megan, Starlight, ReKoil, StCooler, Mahian23 and last but not the least, IV too!

Thank you all for making PC the place I love waking up everyday to and saying hi there! You guys truly mean the world to me, and I love each one of you to bits and I want you all to know that!

That's it from me. I know this is much, much less of the appreciation each one of you deserves, but TBH, I am not very good with words, so this will have to do for now!

See y'all later, bye!

Years
Pichu <3.

I am starved of the vocabulary that's necessary to express how honoured, proud and happy to know and be friends with a person such as yourself.

I am also posting this because I think over the years you haven't been truly appreciated anywhere near as much as you should've been and I am glad that is changing.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
RadEmpoleon I appreciate you for starting a trend in Writer's Lounge where people post their OCs. Makes me want to do it, too.

Also the other Writer's Lounge regulars, CiCi, Gimmepie, Bay, and Venile Silente. + The others I can't recall right now.

Years
Shoutout to literally everyone in this community, for still being the coolest collective of online people that I know. I was away for months on end, but it feels like I haven't ever left. Everything's still the same, and I love that so much. True constants in my life <3

Years
  • Age 33
  • she / they
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
I want to give some love to the entire VPP Team, past and present!

Thank you so much fam <3

This so, so much. Love the VPP team and every participant there. Y'all really are like family!

Roni, IV, Retek, ReKoil, colours, Dr.Who42, Ivysaur, Starlight, Tsutarja, and Professor Plum are all superstars too. (´,,•ω•,,)♡

Years
  • Age 33
  • she / they
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Gonna give some appreciation to Flowerchild and Cherrim too. Sometimes ya just gotta hear what you gotta hear.

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Just a general thank you to everyone who's been there for me, even after retiring from my post, listening to my vents and stuff... it's really cool having people who would listen to you. <33

And a friendly happy holidays to everyone here. :]
I do love seeing this thread getting more acitvity!

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
Special thank you to Caite-chan and Starlight for reaching out to me about my sleep issues and offering such kind and helpful advice, I really appreciate it. :')

Years
  • Age 35
  • Any pronoun
  • Seen today
Gives a shoutout to Roni. Appreciates how friendly and thoughtful you are, such as with the gift you sent during the holidays. Sees you as the latest poster in Meet & Greet fairly often. Undoubtedly creates a positive experience for new posters (and returning ones).

Values Starlight's presence around the forums. Admires your empathy. Always seems willing to lend an ear or offer well-wishes.

Thanks Megan, colours, and Fairy for encouragement. Pointed out posts that were good or simply being happy with the general posting style. Meant a lot when people may take one glance and ignore you (or worse). Stressed why posts like this one are important.

Appreciates Sheep's steady stream of new threads. Understands the difficulty of coming up with new points of discussion. Keeps people coming back and checking in. Sustains the forum's long-term health. Watched other forums wither without new topics (among other reasons).

Thanks all the moderators carrying out the more invisible or behind the scenes tasks. Refers to the sentinels against the bots, devising events, and offering opinions. Assisted some newbie moderator with some basic moderation questions too.

Ends with being grateful for all the regular posters around too. Dares not list everyone, for fear of forgetting someone. Helps to make this community the wonderful place that it is.

Years
  • Age 33
  • she / they
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Gives a shoutout to Roni. Appreciates how friendly and thoughtful you are, such as with the gift you sent during the holidays. Sees you as the latest poster in Meet & Greet fairly often. Undoubtedly creates a positive experience for new posters (and returning ones).

Values Starlight's presence around the forums. Admires your empathy. Always seems willing to lend an ear or offer well-wishes.

Thanks Megan, colours, and Fairy for encouragement. Pointed out posts that were good or simply being happy with the general posting style. Meant a lot when people may take one glance and ignore you (or worse). Stressed why posts like this one are important.

Appreciates Sheep's steady stream of new threads. Understands the difficulty of coming up with new points of discussion. Keeps people coming back and checking in. Sustains the forum's long-term health. Watched other forums wither without new topics (among other reasons).

Thanks all the moderators carrying out the more invisible or behind the scenes tasks. Refers to the sentinels against the bots, devising events, and offering opinions. Assisted some newbie moderator with some basic moderation questions too.

Ends with being grateful for all the regular posters around too. Dares not list everyone, for fear of forgetting someone. Helps to make this community the wonderful place that it is.

Bless your heart omg. 。゚(。ノωヽ。)゚。

Retek

Banned
Years
Starlight! Yeah, shoutout to this really strong girl!

I just...can't express how special this person is to me. Checking on me, providing me support, and just making me grin like an idiot just by being...herself, it's nothing short of amazing.

Amiga, really from the bottom of my heart, thank you. You deserve so so SO much more love and hugs than you spread among people everyday. Even your "Hola!" in the server is just enough to put a smile on my face!

I think one of my best days in PC was when we joined Caelum together! It was a blast meeting you, participating with you and just seeing you all so energetic and excited! Even now, seeing you play with the others in Forum Games, sending hugs to people in Emotion threads...you're a really strong and caring person amiga and I can't be more grateful that we became friends! :D

Last edited:

tenfrogs

mrs. van mccann
Years
Ahhh there are too many of you that I greatly appreciate!

Starwalker and Starlight get big big shout outs because of how nice they have been to me and how fun they are <3

Roni and Avatar also get some big shoutouts (stoagie crew what whaaaat!) because they are also nice lovely people. Retek get's a big shoutout too for being so lively! There are a lot of you <3

Years
  • Age 34
  • She/Her, It/Its
  • Online now
Shoutouts to all the people who reply to sad posts in threads like the Emotion thread with positive messages trying to cheer them up; especially to ReKoil, Retek and Starlight!

Back