• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watching the sunrise

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Do you tend to watch the sunrise at some point? :) Purposefully, or just because your sleep schedule is messed up?

Years
  • I actually don't, mostly because it's a pain to get out of bed to go outside that early and it's much more fun to watch sunsets. :P

blue

gucci
    Years
  • last week i saw it twice but that was after coming home from a night out at like 6am. otherwise, i don't really tend to catch it unless i can't sleep for whatever reason or i have to be up majorly early. it's nice when you catch it though, peaceful.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Almost never on purpose. Only by accident or because I have to, and both of those are terrible because in scenario A, I've accidentally stayed up all night and will have trouble sleeping now that it's sunny, and in scenario B, I'm up earlier than I ever want to be up and probably hate everything about the world.

Sunset is just as nice anyway. ;(

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    my sleep schedule isn't messed up. i just wake up before the sun does.

Years
  • Hmm! Preety tough question. I don't think i am going to wake up from my sleep to see sunset. If any way my sleep schedule get messed up, I would like to go and see the sunrise. Although i don't like sunrise at all but i like sunset. I always became tend to see sunset and somedays i get the chance to watch it.

Years
  • Pretty sunrises are one of those things that I really like but not enough to actually go look at them without some other reason for being up and about.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • Sunrises seem almost surreal to me. The only time I get to see them is when I skip bed altogether, and even then it isn't a true sunrise because there are so many trees around.

I did see one last year in December, during the summer solstice. It absolutely tore my breath away! When the sun rises it casts a very different light, like a gauzy, pink-gold colour. It spilled over miles of dry yellow paddocks. Such a magical moment...

Bay

Years
  • Oftentimes when I needed to wake up early I'm able to catch a sunrise and it's pretty. Sucks when driving though if the sunlight gets to your eyes lol.

Years
  • I prefer sunsets. Don't have to get up early. Plus I live close enough to the ocean so I can see sunsets on the water.

Lemonski

Is already coming for your pizza
    Years
  • I'm not sure if I've ever watched a real sunrise happening in person. Even when I've stayed up very late, I don't think it's late or in fact early enough to see a sunrise. Sunsets are a different thing though, I've seen those multiple times! :3:

Back