• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you doing just RIGHT now.

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
    i'm watching Yu-Gi-Oh! 3D Bonds Beyond Time on animesuge while playing super mystery dungeon on my 2ds :3

Ahhhhh, I need to watch that movie again! I've been turned off YGO since the VRAINS era... but I was thinking of Paradox (and his fellow future survivors from 5D's) the other day and got the same idea you did.

Anyway, getting ready to cook dinner and cursing DALL-E Mini for the awful Mimikyu images it generated.

Years
    What are you doing just RIGHT now.

Just won another tour on Showdown lmao, great Friday night over here 👌

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    Finished another section of my fanfiction just now. 9,005 words for this particular section of the story. Oh, man that'll be a pain in the ass to proofread.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Kinda TMI but I'm currently researching another form of birth control (the arm implant) so I won't need to worry about pregnancy or a menstrual cycle for 5 whole years. With the political landscape being what it is I want long term reassurance in case things go tits up. /sigh

Maybe after those 5 years I can finally get approved to have my tubes tied without the world trying to talk me out of it. ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)

Years
    Enjoying the evening after a good, refreshing time in the swimming pool!

Kinda TMI but I'm currently researching another form of birth control (the arm implant) so I won't need to worry about pregnancy or a menstrual cycle for 5 whole years. With the political landscape being what it is I want long term reassurance in case things go tits up. /sigh

Maybe after those 5 years I can finally get approved to have my tubes tied without the world trying to talk me out of it. ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)

We hope with you!

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
    Making a shopping list with all sorts of supplies, but especially those I will need to mod my (still working) PIU pad. I'll have to go step by step (heh) but I'll manage.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Scrolling the forums while I wait to (hopefully) fall back to sleep. It's too early for a Fairy. (; ̄д ̄)

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
    Resting in bed, waiting for the painkillers to kick in and for my late-night laundry to be done so I can go to sleep.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    Working from home.

My sick time is over but at least I avoid having to commute to work at 15 bloody 30 during a >40C heatwave.

Years
    Coughing my brains out (still in the midst of COVID recovery) whilst checking as to just how many things have changed around here.

Back