• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you doing just RIGHT now.

Years
    Checking my local chapter of AARF's website, viewing photos of different dogs and reading their biographies. I have some sweet elderly relatives who are lonely and want to adopt a pet for a companion, and I am going to help them look for their new friend, and show them some dogs in need of rescue at the shelter.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    Thinking about how I'm going to write something involving my oc seeing ghosts in Natlan during the summer towards the end of the story in his canon, but unsure how to go about it because he cannot see ghosts like his sister can.

Years
    Just reached the edge of the desert in my plane, on my trip above Africa, north to south!
    Spoiler:

(Microsoft Flight Simulator)

Last edited:

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    Ripping the knots out of my hair. I thought I got most of them when I combed the hell out of my hair, but nope. There's still some. So, I'll just rip the rest out, I guess.

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
    Resting. Today I finally got the polycarbonate panels for my PIU pad and I put four out of five in place. I could finish tonight, but my arms are tired of screwing and unscrewing. In addition, to fit the last panel, I need to ask my mom for her X-acto knife to cut the rubber at the back of the pad, but she's asleep now so that's not an option.

Also having a lot of strange thoughts related to Star Trek: Discovery, like...
    Spoiler:

Back