• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you doing just RIGHT now.

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
    Rolled up in bed waiting for the painkillers to take effect and looking up that Star Wars leak about the Sixth Brother, one of my favourite Inquisitors, being in an animated series.

His new cape and mask look cool, but I wish they'd kept his muscular design from the comics. Goddamnit, was nearly ruining the Grand Inquisitor not enough? I'm also curious about who voices him in that leaked trailer.

Last edited:

Inky

:pleading_face:
    Years
    • he / him
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    oh right now funny u should ask aha im in the pokecommunity queup room with users starlight and aslan

pkmin3033

Playing Xenoblade 3 Working. 8 more working days for me, and I'll have the rest of the month off, my first break since...fuck, since the end of March. Just need to hold on a little longer.

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Right now I'm making an iced chocolate and listening to some music on Spotify.

Waiting for some friends to hop on to study, we have found doing work together helps a lot. Has definitely made it more fun at least even if it's not always 100% work :p

Years
    Just downloaded Coromon and am giving it a shot. It's very promising so far. Music + Coromon themselves be on point <3

Years
    Tackling backlogs. Still raining however, so tackling them fully won't be an option until it gets quieter. Which I'm really hoping it does.

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
    Finishing up my PIU pad's sensors before I connect them to the last two panels. Hope they all work once I wire them. Also getting ready to watch the final episodes of Star Trek: Discovery S2.

I'm not fucking ready to witness the irony of Captain Pike being rendered mute (among other things) when his actor has such a lovely speaking voice. ;_;

Back