• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you doing just RIGHT now.

Sweet Serenity

Advocate of Truth
    Years
    Sitting in the break room at work, waiting for my roommate to get off so we can ride home. I got off earlier than her because we have different job positions. 😫

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    omw back to my own city after having popped over to another one to proofread and OK-stamp my thesis print 💪🏼

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    vibing to music -- wish i could find the right words to describe what this is but i dont know where i've ended up. radio feature on youtube music often is a journey. song that's on rn is Fee Ra Huri by Omnia but thats not to say the rest of what led here is... similar

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    I finished some messages. Now everyone I wanted to write to has been written to.

Back