• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you doing just RIGHT now.

Years
    • Online now
    Feeling like a clutz. I searched up and down the house, going back and forth up the stairs looking for my headphones. It turns out they were right in front of me on my bed... -_-

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Relaxing after weeding my very overgrown front yard. It's so hot and humid and the sweat is just dripping off of me. But a good workout, I suppose.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Woke up before a cool dream ended because my headache was too strong.

Years
    Watching random stuff on youtube and browsing PC

Rn I'm just being a sleepy Ash. I got virtually no sleep and everything is blurry 😅

Woke up before a cool dream ended because my headache was too strong.

What are you doing just RIGHT now.

😊

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Bout to take a hot shower in hopes it will relieve the immense pressure in my lower abdomen. If it doesn't: possible labor?? :O

Moongazing under this enchanting midnight sky.
    😍😍😍 That sounds so beautiful oml~

Years
    ^^
    Feel better CiCi

I hope all is well.

Rn what I am doing is checking out a review of a pullip doll. The Stardust version of Pullip Cinnamoroll on Scarlet B's YouTube channel. The doll's eyes are dazzling like sapphires, the blue hair is nice too, but I think I like the white hair of the original a wee bit better. Also what makes the first Cinnamoroll the best one to me is the tea cup hat. That can't be surpassed imo. Both are sublime creations though.

Back