• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you doing just RIGHT now.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    We received the switch game ring fit adventure for christmas. It was just sitting in a box, never opened. I decided to plug it up in our garage so I played it for an hour.

It's fun. I didn't have the stamina to go longer than 1 hour.

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    Mom's friends came over, so we ordered pizza n stuff. Also doing h*mework

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    As per usual: wanting to do something, but instead just watching videos. Also "yay" for monday and stuff <_<

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    drinking wine and listening to evermore. this might have been a mistake bc now i'm emotional.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Waiting for work to give me the green light to start posting articles on social media. So I'm here for now. \o/

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    Waiting for my workmate to send me his writeup of the Wall Street closing data so I can put it on the paper's front page and tweet it and then start drafting tomorrow morning's fp.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    This is the coolest video I've ever seen. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Gex_weJ8Q0

Accoring to a youtube comment "It is theoretically possible that some smaller mammoths may have survived...there are thousands of acres of unexplored tundra in Siberia and Alaska where nobody goes, because it's an ice desert with nothing for miles".

i wish.

Back