• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you doing/where are you in the game now?

Years
  • What're you currently doing in the game?

I'm going through my box and evolving some new Paldean Pokémon before moving on to the next Team Star base. Palafin should be next!

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Currently near Artazon. Already defeated the Water gym. Just crushed Brassius (Grass gym). Cleans up Mela next, then Iono. Returns to hunting for party members after that.

Years
  • Currently rematching gym leaders before trying to evolve some of the new mon i caught!

My team is literally level 80 now.

Last edited:
    Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    I beat the Normal type Gym Leader and now I have to think what to do next. I still haven't decided on my last party member and have just been swapping out different Pokemon to see what they can do. So far nothing that caught my eye.

I'll probably get to the next Gym Leader next. That would either be the Ghost one or Psychic one. Haven't decided, yet.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Just beat AI Sada and the credits are rolling. Dang, that was intense.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Right now I've only beaten 2 Gym Leaders and one Titan. Not entirely sure what I want to do next. Kinda want to get a Ground type to put on the team, but nothing's really been getting my interest so far....

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    I did some raid battles and used the EXP Candy to get my Lokix up to speed. I then took the most unceremonious way possible to get to gym 6 by jumping up the mountains of the snow fields. ^^"

Years
    • Seen today
    I'm currently exploring the Paldea region. Regarding the story arcs, I'm trying to take on the Titan Pokemon first. I've already taken down one of them.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • So far I've done 4 Gyms, 3 Titans and 3 Star Bosses. I spent a lot of time yesterday trying to find a Frigibax or Arctibax, but I've had 0 luck and I spent a good 4 hours looking for one. And I've yet to find a dang shiny and I've seen so many pokemon.

My goals once I get one is to do some training because I narrowly beat the 3rd Star Boss. I really want to get flight so than I can explore a bit easier, but I probably won't do that yet.

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
    Years
  • Post-game. Re-challenged all the Gym leaders. I am trying to spread out and play as slow as much as I can.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • I have two gyms, 1 Titan and 1 Team Star Base left to defeat.

My team at the moment:

Spoiler:

I have found 4 shinies so far but have not seen a single wild Petilil.

Years
  • Update from my first post on this thread:

Team is now nearly lv.100

And my pokedex is over 330 at this point

That and I have one gym leader to rebattle.

Years
  • Beat the elite four today and went off to area zero! Man I am loving the feel and music in this place, it is really different to the usual things we get. Really eager to see what happens next.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    I beat the game and am now collecting all the Paradox Pokemon.

Years
  • Updates: finished area zero and saw the credits

Damn. This is now tied with black and white 2 for favorite pokemon game, and i dont say that lightly. Currently training the team for some rematches and eventual battle with a irl friend

Drayton

Chilled Dude of The Elite Four
    Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    Still figuring out doing next gym or take down the star leader.

Sandslash Fan

Spikey Boi
    Years
  • I finished beating all of the titans before I even have beaten a fourth gym. I barely made it through the fish titan with my Meowscarada. I had to sac off some of the Pokémon I was leveling in the party, and used a clutch Max Revive to bring back my Meowscarada to get the final hits on the titan (so I avoided a reload from save point). The drawback of exploring and unlocking flight paths without going through content first :) I blame the Eevee event making me run around and go to the event dens.

Back