• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are your plans today ?

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    Well its going to be nice the next day or so for my days off. (THANK GOD) So I'm relaxing out on the sun porch with the kitties after the hellish week of work I had last week.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Well today I woke up at 8, made breakfast, fed the cats and started my work.

Later today I'm gonna do my biweekly fish tank maintenance and tidy up my apartment. I'm also going for a pet store run for more cat food because my kids love their wet food.

Years
  • 🌿1. ) Finishing self love / care pampering myself getting ready for the day wearing new comfortable clothes
    🌿2. ) Go over and watch with my family the new Godzilla VS Kong movie spending time with them and our families dogs and cats
    🌿3. ) Come home do more studying and research
    🌿4. ) Read a book a chapter or two
    🌿5. ) Sometime take a walk a mile or more today

BlissyMKW

Rawr
    Years
  • Get stuff printed (already done)
    Play Nocturne
    Procrastinate and not record videos/write stuff when I probably should
    Read light novels

In no particular order

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I had a really, really heavy therapy session so I think I'm just going to take it easy tonight.

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Today I spent the first few hours doing my law readings, went on a nice walk after lunch around the neighbourhood, came back around 5pm and watched my lectures for stats and started studying a bit of the topic. Felt a little under the weather so decided to stop early and played a lot of Pokemon Ruby! Am now gonna probably head to bed and catch up on Youtube or a book. :)

Years
    • Online now
    I got 3 other family members signed up and confirmed for the covid vaccination.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    - slaving away for a huge portion of the day
    - getting back home
    - sleeping

Same as usual, really.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • I had planned for uploading some sale stuff to my shops;
    then I was suppose to start re-coding my portfolio and having it really organised, then I was going to login and do my dailies on app games.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Clinic is closed on Fridays so usually I get a break but, uh, not today!

Woke up super early to go to vaccine mega-center with my fiancé in about... half an hour to get his vaccine (mine is on Monday). Then I need to go to the pharmacy to pick up my meds so I'm emotionally capable of calling the IRS (last estimated wait time was 4 hours yaayyy......) which is super panic inducing for me. Then while my fiancé teaches an English class to refugees I have two commissions to finish, house chores, need to renew my State ID, shopping, and just a ton of little things like taking care of my grandmother-in-law and the animals. But I'll find time to make a few posts on PC along the way!

Back