• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What did you used to do a lot of but don't anymore?

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
Years
  • I used to write quite a bit of stories and for the most part nowadays that's not true. I do write and roleplay some, but not nearly as much as I did back in the day.

What about you?

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Video games! I used to play them a lot up until maybe 2 or so years ago? I still play them though far less than I used to which is a big change, since they used to be almost my only form of entertainment. I guess I lost a lot of interest outside of occasional gaming with friends and perhaps Animal Crossing which I look at semi-rarely? Its been good though. I became more productive and never realised how much time I was investing in them until I stopped. They're still cool though and I appreciate the memories I have of playing them a lot.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Watching anime, video games, and until recently going on the computer. I still do these things in spurt but because of work and such theyre not constants in my life anymore.

Also roleplaying!!! Havent done so in ages but used to be my main thing online.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I really miss playing video games as much as I used to when I was a kid. I also had enough free time to watch anime and even write every now and again.

Nowadays, I don't even write or watch anime anymore (despite the latter being on my "to do" list) and I barely have time to play video games outside of brief periods every now and again. Being an adult with limited free time sucks.

simone1234

Don't underestimate the enemy/opponent.
    Years
  • I used to use a bike, now i don't, but maybe in future i might re use a bike.

I used to watch thomas the train with my br, now i don't cause he doesn't watch it anymore...

I used to be fast, but 2 months ago my br was faster..

Years
  • I used to watch a lot of anime and write short stories. I tried to get back into both of them last year and while I no longer enjoy anime as much as I did few years ago, I'm slowly getting back to writing and plan on posting something in the Fan Fiction forum.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    write (except for RPs)

read (except for RPs)

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
    Years
  • I used to roleplay a lot. I don't really anymore, mainly because i feel it's weird now bc i have a boyfriend and stuff. i also used to write a lot. i don't really a whole lot anymore but i am hoping to change that as i do writing commissions this summer. i used to play video games a lot. for the most part i still do but lately i haven't as i just don't have the energy to and i hate it.

Years
  • Video games yeah.

Also watch and keep up to date on Television series. Work has been taking up all my time and I am not currently up to date on a lot of the shows I am watching :(

Years
    • Seen today
    I watched podcasts, mostly in my last year of high school. I had subscribed to a few and would check regularly during math for new uploads. Since graduation was near I couldn't get motivated most days to focus on the work. The work was also on the school computers so I kept a tab open with the podcast and a tab with the classwork. The teacher didn't mind, he would sometimes ask which ones I was listening to.

I still didn't want to fail, so I had usually one or two days in the week where I focused intently on catching up.

I listened to podcasts nearly every day during that school year, but I don't think I've went back and checked any since I graduated.

Sirfetch’d

competitive battle. I still lead the battle team and have interest in it but the current meta is absolutely terrible and i'm pretty much just waiting on the next gen to change it up.

Years
  • I no longer whisper every second word under my breath to make sure that I pronounced it right, nor do I terrorise cats (because I ran out of them) or hurt people without making sure they deny me what I want first.

Things are looking up, baby.

Years
  • video games
    used to play all day but now i don't have as good of an attention span for it anymore, plus am busier :<

drawing because it ends up hurting my hand/neck, though i do still draw a fair bit and try to update my art thread..

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2021
    I used to be really big into crochet, I would crochet a lot because it's so relaxing and therapeutic. I haven't done it in about 3 years or so, but I'd love to pick it up again. Actually, I want to get into knitting this time as well. I bought a ton of knitting needles and wool a few months ago, but haven't actually done anything with it yet.

Bay

Years
  • Like several people here I used to watch a lot of anime when I was in college. That then changed a few years ago and a lot of the shows these days don't interest me. My watching habits switched from anime to western cartoons more or less.

There was also back when in high school I played tennis and somewhat decent with it. After going to college, I wasn't able to get back to it.

To those that said they used to write but not anymore, I don't blame you guys. Writing is suffering. = P

Back