• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Fall Courses are you taking? (High school/College/Grad)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    The title explains it all, what course/classes are you taking, or planning on taking?

If you are not enrolled in school, you can make something up (whether it is a serious interest or not :p)

DJTiki

top 3 most uninteresting microcelebrities
    Years
    Took some Advanced Placement Classes as well as a few honors courses, on the basics, like Algerbra and all that good stuff. At least I can get college credit n_n

Years
    ^ AP Classes are a great idea! Saves you time and money!

I will be taking Quantitative Methods, Aristotelian Theory, and Cultural Plurality Theory.

Quant will be the death of me...math...eww...

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I'm not taking a lot. I just changed majors, registered late, and have to pay for most of it now, so yeah. I'm only taking Marching Southerners, chemistry + lab, and basic computer programming.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
    I'm only a sophomore in high school, so... all honors (English, Algebra 2, Chemistry, Government), an Economics class, gym/driver's ed/health (it's one class period), and Spanish 3.

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    I just restarted college so my classes are English, Psychology, Math (I think pre-cal), and History.

I'm doing 2 years of liberal arts and then transferring to another college to finish my last 2 years in computer science.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    I'm out of school and I'm not beginning my master's courses this term. I need to study for the certified public accountant exam too. I wish I was back in Algebra again lol.

Years
    History of the American Republic, 1781-1815, Statistics, History of the Great War (WWI), and Abnormal Psychology. Going to be a very long semester, haha. But I'll be graduated in the spring assuming stats doesn't kill me beforehand. x_x

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I'm taking emt courses with an end goal of becoming a paramedic. I've decided I want to incorporate my love of driving, working long hours, and helping people altogether. I am serious about the long hours part lol. I've come to realize I love working and I love losing myself in my work. I'm very excited!!!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    My two classes right now are electives, as well as Business classes. One is Business in the Legal Environment, while the other is Business Management. I'm taking those two classes with the same professor, and I'm not even complaining, because he is the best professor a student could ask for. The two classes I'm taking are transferable, so I'll have a smooth transfer when I move to Texas next year.

Majestic Electric

Raining on your parade!
    Years
    I'm starting school tomorrow, actually. Senior year, here I come! ^^

Anyway, my courses are as follows:

1) Algebra 2
    2) English
    3) US Government & Politics
    4) American Sign Language 3
    5) Culinary Arts
    6) Concert Choir

Looking forward to starting my final year of high school. :)

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
    An English writing class, Painting, Medieval History, Human Anatomy. These are all the easiest classes I'm taking this year, so I dunno if that's a good thing or not. I will probably end up hating my history and English classes, but it's required I take 2 English classes and they didn't let me drop History for another science class so nothing I can do really.

Last edited:
    Years
    With a newly acquired English major in hand, i'm taking two specific literature classes, along with a Philosophy course and an online course at that. Mostly reading stuff, yeah.

obZen

Kill Your Heroes
    Years
    NSM 701 - Neurobiology I
    NSM 703 - Mental disabilities and development I
    NSM 705 - Journal Seminar I
    NMS 709 - Fundamentals of Cognitive Psychology

First semester of my Masters program!

Euphoric

Indefatigable
    Years
    AP Calculus, Chemistry, Language, World History, and Tech + Research (mandatory elective thing)

ugh

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    All art classes this semester. Right now I'm taking Drawing I, Figure Drawing I , Design 1, Graphic Design I and Computer Art Studio. My degree right now is Graphics Communication , but that may just change to some sort of science or just another kind of art degree.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    I'm taking three classes at the moment: Transistation of Mathematics with Proofs, Euclidean and Non-Euclidean Geometry, and Spanish-American History. So far, my two math classes have proven themselves to be difficult to get through, and with how limited a tutor workshop is, I'm screwed, but I can't accept failure.

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
    um I think I'm taking Pre-Calc, US History II, the equivalent of an American Lit class (maybe, it's just called 'Juniors English' but I'm pretty sure we only study American Lit), Physics, Italian III, Wind Ensemble, and that's it I think. all of those are at an honors level. no APs because I'm a slacker PLUS I wasn't recommended for any, so I figured this was fine.

Years
    This semester I'm taking medical anthropology, a class on the structure and function of the nucleus, animal energetics, German II, and a capstone seminar course on foreign policy.

^ AP Classes are a great idea! Saves you time and money!

I will be taking Quantitative Methods, Aristotelian Theory, and Cultural Plurality Theory.

Quant will be the death of me...math...eww...

I'm taking Quantitative Methods next semester, but I've heard it's been nerfed so hard that I don't even have to write essays anymore (and as a science major, I shouldn't treat it as "real" math).

Also. HII!

I wish I could go back to high school, somewhat. Life gets more real as you age, but I miss the fantasy in younger years sometimes.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back