• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What made you smile/happy today?

RadEmpoleon

Empress of Randomness
    Years
    I stayed up until 5:30 in the morning to watch a DJ stream of my favorite music group (Hardcore TANO*C) and I regret NOTHING! This is my first time watching one of their long streams and I'll definitely be coming to watch the next ones whenever they are. It was so much fun to listen to the artists' music, and I had a lot of fun talking with people in their Discord server during the stream. I've never talked that much in that server ever (I usually just send memes). Also they left the best act for last and it was SO HYPE! All his songs were ABSOLUTE bangers. I'm a little bummed because I missed the first three acts and part of the fourth, but they left the stream on their channel so I'll have to watch it later. (Honestly I'm not that tired, and I don't know if I should be concerned about that... )

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Me and my man went out to sit by the river in the sunshine and just talk and laugh and enjoy life and the starlight for a while. Don't underestimate small precious moments.

Years
    My big affectionate, noble loyal dog licking my hand and covering me with his kisses as I listen to music on my mattress. Also continuing to get kind notes from long time friends this February. I have a big grin on my face typing this thinking about everyone. <3

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
    Playing Project Melee with my boyfriend over Parsec - despite the input lag, I managed to deal out 7 KOs, and he was so proud of me he uploaded it to his YT channel!

What made you smile/happy today?

Years
    The thought of attending a close friend's birthday bonanza tomorrow where we'll apparently be swimming lol~

Years
    It's my grandmother-in-law's birthday today! ٩(ˊᗜˋ )و
    Happy birthday to them!

I'm happy that the audio book employer I had (the one that kickstarted my whole narration phase right now lol) finally got back to me and discussing payments. Can't wait to fill my bank account at last ugh~

Back