• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What made you smile/happy today?

Years
    Lots of new employers are actually coming over to me instead of me coming to them now. It's kinda insane and I'm tryna manage my time for them heh~

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2022
    Getting to the front of the line for caffeine and the barista already having my drink ready. :) Those people are lifesavers.

Years
    Also logging in and reading a volley of kind luvdisc messages that must have been valentine late evening deliveries. You lovely spirits are making me all misty-eyed with your caring words. I am talking to each and every one of you. I am deeply touched, love you all <3 <3 <3 <3<3 <3

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
    • Age 24
    • she/her
    • Italy
    • Seen May 25, 2024
    Ichiro the Baltoy is now signed up into the valentine's day roleplay event!
    I'll see what I can do with this qt :)

RadEmpoleon

Empress of Randomness
    Years
    For my chemistry lab class I have a they/them pronoun pin on my lab coat because why not. Anyway after lab today I left with my lab partner and she said "Hey I saw your pin... I'm sorry I misgendered you last week" I said "Oh that's okay, that's okay"

Like she could've just ignored the pin and went on with her life, but she saw it, acknowledged it, and apologized. 🥺

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2022
    Being placed at my favorite station at work, even if it was just for a couple of hours. :)

Years
    Carbonara pasta + me being fast and streamlined again with my editing flow <3 knocking them out a lot quicker now heck yes

Back