• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What made you smile/happy today?

Years
  • I thought my friend was in the hospital, but I found out he never was and just staying at a friend's house for a day or two. Thank god he's okay. I was worried all day today so i'm relieved he's not hurt/in danger.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • talked with a customer tonight about persona 5. typical of me right lol. but it particularly touched me bc we were able to share our experiences in how the game has effected our lives. for him, he said he tends to buy a lot of the P5 merch he finds bc of his friend who he religiously played the game with. said friend passed away about a year ago, but he says their time spent together playing P5 was unforgettable and the game always reminds him of his friend. maybe it's silly, but i'm glad someone would share that kind of story with me.

User Anon 1848

My boy Nate Diaz returning to the octagon and getting a win!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    We're pet sitting for the neighbor's little pomeranian Molly and she's really cute. :)

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    My friend found me a foil version of my favorite yugioh card. It's cheap but it's hard to find it lying around nowadays. <3

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
    Years
  • The dining hall had ice cream, specifically birthday cake flavored ice cream. This'll probably be the only time they'll have that flavor in stock for the rest of the semester, if they have the ice cream in stock in general so that was nice.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I found a plush I thought I had lost a long time ago. :')

Back