• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What made you smile/happy today?

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I just got off the phone with a young man from an electric company call center and instead of everything being difficult (which I anticipated), it was so simple and easy! I'm going to write to his employer and tell them how happy I am with his service. :)

It's amazing how little things can really make your day better.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    Told a joke at work and made my boss laugh and usually I cant stand her so it was a nice moment.

Last edited:

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
    finally saw one of my friends in another forum
    they where busy with work, couldn't show up for 4 days, they got a chance to visit, had some fun with them

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    The lilies I planted are in full bloom and god it just makes me so happy to look at <333

Years
    even though im bummed out that i don't have a job anymore, it makes me happy that i dont have to wake up at 3-4 am for a ridiculous commute. i feel... kinda free, tbh.

Back