• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What made you smile/happy today?

Years
    • Online now
    I finished a strategy game I had been playing on my phone for the last week or so.

Actually, I had so much fun with it, completing it was almost melancholy.

Luckily there's 4 sequels.

Years
  • The heaps of compliments my cat got on his beauty today at the vet from everyone around when he got his vaccines. My veterinarian marveled not just at his striking appearance, but what great health he was in, his skin, coat, teeth, eyes, weight. Said he was going to call The Humane Society, and "report me for giving my cat too much love" :)

Years
  • 3 things made me very happy today!

I got some certification from Japan relating to my poetry in the mail today!

Something else also made me very happy, but I don't want to dox myself so I'll just say I reached peak fangirl today! 😁😅

Also it's now Yule. The winter solstice is incredibly important to me, and I've already been celebrating. Tonight I will try to get out amongst nature at peak time if I'm able to, but if I can't manage that then I'll celebrate at home anyway 😊🌞

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
  • A mixture of happy and sad, really; Pokémon Xenoverse just got its last event update (Pink Path) before the last content update/DLC is out.

I'm happy because the dev team is moving onto LumenTale which seems promising, but sad because Xenoverse is coming to a close. Still, I remain hopeful for a good and fulfilling ending to the entire storyline.

In addition, today we also received a massive delivery of rechargable AA batteries, plus a bigger charger, to power up the star on our Christmas tree. Yahoo!

forg

ba-dum tssss. [icon]coffee-pot[/icon]
    Years
  • Excited,

A random idea came to me and caused me to put two story ideas together and they somehow fit together nicely. Like two puzzle pieces that fit snuggly with one another, I had this moment of exhilaration that was followed by hours of kinda world building and all that mumbo jumbo.

Back