• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What made you smile/happy today?

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen yesterday
I had a perfect blood pressure number.

I was admittedly worried about what mine would look like. I hadn't been to a doctor in a while.

I was only popping in for something specific, but of course they put the cuff on as per usual. In that moment I realized "this could turn out really bad'. But my fear was unfounded.

Years
Spoiler:

I like Tsareena and this was just so random... like I didn't even mean to bump into her lol
Only had my breeding Coalossal as the rest of my party was unhatched eggs. It was hailing which I used to my advantage as I could just chuck balls while the hail whittled her down =P
Eventually caught her in a Timer Ball =D

Attachments

• 357465933_797435895437812_4790707577622677764_n.jpg
    357465933_797435895437812_4790707577622677764_n.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 156

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
Years
Spoiler:

Eventually caught her in a Timer Ball =D

Yaaaay!

As for me, for the first time in my life, I'll be gaming with a controller! I had some constraints with the budget, so I got myself a Eurogames controller (not sure if anyone's ever heard of it) but it's working perfectly fine

I can finally get rid of KBM menace for Hades, Hyper Light Drifter and Crosscode
Oh and now I am a true Yakuza, it seems

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
The above post put a big smile on my face too, bless him!

Also making progress on my needle felting, I hope to make little Pokémon plushes and keychains to sell soon!

Years
After searching for ages I found just the materials I need to give my shirabyoshi dancer doll project the right look. She will have her eboshi hat, and sokutai now.

Last edited:

stringzzz

Banned
Days
My family has been going through boxes in the garage and tossing out old stuff we don't need anymore, bringing other stuff in, and generally re-organizing stuff in the house and garage. When going through just one of these boxes today, two things made me smile. One, I finally found my High School diploma that I thought had somehow gotten lost in the move, real happy to find that. Two, I also found a binder that had print-outs of some of my earliest encryption programs I wrote. They were absolutely terrible, btw, but made me smile and laugh at them nonetheless. Noticed for whatever reason in one of them I had named some functions things like 'scrambledEggs', 'panCakes', and 'Syrup', lol. I was happy to find these, because I thought I had lost all copies of these programs, and I got to see once again just how far I've come with my coding projects.

Years
  • Age 34
  • they/them
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
the user above sent me a beautiful message that brightened my morning.

don't underestimate the small things in the world <3

Years
Getting a cheap replacement phone charger for the low low price of $10
Also my Pokemon obsessed friend getting me re-hyped to play Pokemon again. He introduced me to some Pokemon music and that was that. :)

Back