• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What made you smile/happy today?

Years
Playing Klonoa and browsing PC as I don't feel like going to bed yet =P
Looks like I was in the wrong thread =P

Ahm.... finishing work on time so I got to attend my nephew's birthday instead of being absent again as my brother keeps holding them while I'm at work? =P

Last edited:

Lavender

No, your gonna face ME first!
Years
Reading this one-star review of pokemon ultra moon made me die of laughter🤣

"Horrible story! Mean-spirited and just wrong. Alola is so cursed! Definitely NOT safe for kids!

"Sun and Moon"!? Misleading titles, for there is no uplifting light - only cruel darkness - in these sorry excuses for Pokémon games... Alola is cursed! Generation 7 is absolutely the worst, and this game is so disturbing, mean-spirited, annoying, and downright creepy! Sends a very bad message to kids! Parents beware! NOT "safe for kids" at all!
Why do people say the story is "fun"???

Was this Pokémon's sad attempt at sci-fi!? More like a psychedelic horror! Terribly dark and depressing! Felt like I was forced to watch a Yu-Gi-Oh anime rather than playing a classic "Pokémon" game, to be honest.

The "story" in this game was so annoying and actually painful to play through - I had to stop playing due to disgust and sadness after the what the putrid villain Lusamine does to poor Guzma!

Definitely NOT a game for children - or anyone - despite being cleverly designed to darkly "empower" kids by preaching to them that they are "equal to adults" and to disrespect their elders.
Certain characters in this game, the honest adults, like Guzma and Faba, are bullied, and downright misrepresented.

The game has a very poorly-written one-track story that makes entirely no sense for the sake of drama, gives you NO freedom, and forces the player to side with evil (Lillie and her villain relatives). There is no option to side with the truly good characters, Guzma and Faba!

If you just want to have fun collecting and training your own team of Pokémon critters like in previous games (like I did), forget it. Every five minutes there's a stultifying and disturbing cutscene hyper-focusing on the Mary-Sue "Lillie". It forces you to endure endless mindless dialogue and upsetting images, and encourages sympathy for this kid villain and her cruel family members.

Worst Pokémon games EVER - and I thought X & Y were bad! So dark and preachy, needless drama and cruelty. I do NOT recommend this abomination of a "game" to anyone - unless you enjoy being lead around like a lost puppy by annoying, entitled kids, sympathizing for villainous characters, and bullying depressed heroes who speak the truth but aren't respected..."

I don't know what ultra moon did to them, but they sure don't like it🤣 He seems mad that you can't play as guzma or faba

Years
Catching my cat by surprise as she was napping and her just curling up against me and purring loudly instead of her usual running away =)

Years
Continuing to get really nice birthday messages here on the forum from so many people T_T

Every time I check my profile or inbox somebody has left something nice.

Also I gave a friend whose birthday is 2 days apart from mine a hat, and he absolutely loves it! So I'm happy I made him happy too.

Years
Usually dogs do nothing but growl and bark at me due to my job (and if given the chance most will try to bite too) so I've come to generally dislike them over time.

But a nice doggo came to remind me today that not all dogs are evil by walking up to me with a branch and wanting to play fetch. I threw it a couple times, but then really had to continue work. It was a nice change though =)

MVs.C Fan

Newbie (ChillEnjoyer)
Years
Maybe have time for myself. Just enjoying the things i like without any kind of pressure and being happy for that

Back