• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What made you smile/happy today?

Years
    • Seen today
    GOOD NEWS: After two years of treatment, our dog is heart-worm free. And can finally live her life as a normal pet.

Spoiler:

MVs.C Fan

Newbie (ChillEnjoyer)
    Years
  • Talking with my old friend. We were friends for a long time, but because i was stupid, i spoil our friendship.

So now, i think it's my opportunity to fix all my errors.

Also, listed some Disturbed's songs really made my day more enjoyable

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
  • I had a job interview for a teaching job today. I wasn't the kind of teacher they were looking for, but at least I went there when they put out a call.

I'm also still giddy over the fact I got the exact Mimikyu card I wanted - the one that is currently my profile picture. That was a week ago, last Saturday. Now I hope I can get more when I go back to that place.

RadEmpoleon

Empress of Randomness
    Years
  • Today was a rough day (I biked all the way to campus, just to realize that all the buildings were closed since it's a federal holiday) but I did get a little consolation prize- I saw some snacks in a vending machine that someone must not have picked up. I basically got a free bag of (stale) trail mix and (not stale) sour cream and onion chips.

Setsuna

♡ Setsuna Scarlet Storm!!
    Years
  • I've been trying to bond with our cat for the past few months ever since I started living in her house. Calling her name, giving her treats, petting her, being the one to let her inside and outside, and hoping she likes me.
    Today she came into the bedroom and jumped up onto my lap for the first time! I got to pet her a ton, and hilariously she was stepping over my keyboard and walking in front of my monitor. I was in the middle of a dungeon in FFXIV but I've never been so happy to be interrupted, I was laughing the whole time and trying to give her as much attention as I could. I got her a bowl of treats and watched her eat it on my desk, and it made me really happy that she likes me enough to do that, and I didn't even really have to convince her or anything. She just wanted to say hello and be affectionate. 😊

Back