• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What made you smile/happy today?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Done!
    Spoiler:

Years
  • today actually being a fairly good day! work went by fairly smoothly, and the day went by without really anything annoying happening, which is nice. c:

Years
  • Was successful in a random weekend project to dye my jeans into a light washed out shade. Bleach was cheap and the process took no longer than 30 minutes. No hiccups and super happy with the turnout!

Years
  • Done!
    Spoiler:

Yeah I can spot the queen. It's the one called Megan who done all that!!!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Drinking my Mountain Dew 😂 Best part of my day, I guess 😅

Nice! What kind of commission?

A rather grotesque take on Adventure Time's Lich King. It's quite graphic so please be careful.
    Spoiler:

Years
  • I cheered up someone dear to me who was in a dejected mood today. I made them smile, and my mood is honestly much brighter than it was beforehand for that interaction, so now we are both looking towards the sky I think.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Little less pain today. These antibiotics got me so sleepy tho.

Years
  • A fellow I heard walking down the street this morning. He was singing as he begun his day, and sounded like he was in a jolly mood-- which can be infectious. His voice was also really good, it was a kinda velvety bass, almost operatic. I couldn't help but smile.

Years
  • Seeing a handful of meteors early this morning. I seen a massive fireball a couple of days back - through cloud, that's how bright it was - then a few decent ones last night. I'm pretty happy since we've had virtually non-stop cloud here this week :)

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Watching my cute puppies enjoy their zoomies in my mom's big yard :)

Back