• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What made you smile/happy today?

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
Years
  • The newest promotions to Admins and just seeing the positivity around them here.

...also, the fact I'm recovering and could be back on my feet soon. My winter break is just too short to spend it bedridden, and I'm aching to play PIU again.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • Booting up BotW for inspiration and remembering what a beautiful game it is. <3 Empty yes, and it sure has its faults, but gosh, I do love the atmosphere.

Years
    • Online now
    I beat Super Punch Out for the SNES. (Using the Switch Online Service). Very proud of this. My reflexes are mediocre, so it took lots of persistence.

wMUghay.jpg

Ah2twCB.jpg

Not the greatest record, but honestly just happy I managed to finish this. I didn't even use any save states.

Hyzenthlay

Years
  • Absolutely delicious creamy chicken curry for dinner tonight, a homemade treat from Mum 😍😊

VisionofMilotic

Ekans' attack continues!
    Years
  • I had a problem with an art project of sorts, evidently Mr Super Clear changed the formula on their sealant, and it didn't react well to my customisation, but fortunately a knowledgeable user on another forum talked me through how to rescue my work with some wetsanding and a magic eraser. The day was saved, it's looks okay :)

Years
  • Dopamine rush from all the cool things my partner and I plan to buy in the near future to improve our QoL. One at a time though, bcs we're not exactly swimming in money right now.

Years
  • French fries and ice cream with my partner when she clocked out of work. Perhaps the one good thing to have happened today.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Just so, so much stuff today. Stuff I wanted and got, stuff I didn't know I needed.. many smiles have been had today. :)

VisionofMilotic

Ekans' attack continues!
    Years
  • My and uncle came by today. It might seem like a little thing, but he recently had surgery, so it's great how he's feeling well enough to drive himself places now, and go back to work, and just live a normal life.

Also another thing that might seem mundane, but felt good was walking my dog, and not being able to stop him from racing up the stairs. He's an old dog, and I appreciate these moments.

Hyzenthlay

Years
  • Discovering Alakazam the Great from 1960 (the Japanese version). It's a fantastic movie on par with my favourite 2D Disney films now that I've seen it! Loved every minute!

Back