• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What made you smile/happy today?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen today
I was walking to the store to get some stuff for dinner (That I ended up losing motivation to make after having a nap, whoops!) and found out that Mountain Dew Code Red is back in Canada for the first time since I finished college. No longer do I have to pay $4 per can from an import shop, I can get two bottles for $3 at the dollar store now.

Days
The Sunday today was going very boring and hence I thought do something which I don't do normally.

Hence I thought to draw something to see how worse I draw :

Spoiler: The fun begins !!

It was very odd experience as I was drawing anything after 8-9 years, as I last drew anything when I was in class 8th, most probably 😅.

Looking at this funny drawing, I can't stop myself from laughing 😆 😂 !! Though it was amusing to hold colors in my hands after this much long time ⌛️.

I guess doing things like this once in a while feels fun 😁, even though outcome is funny !!

Back