• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You have the power to transform, but only into one other thing...

Taro Tanaka

Banned
Years
  • What would you transform into if it was the only thing you could transform into during your lifetime?

I'd transform into a mouse, so I can sneak into places and steal things in the dead of night. Like snacks and video games.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    a dragon, nothing would be better

just have to decide what sort of dragon exactly

Years
    • Seen today
    Peter Quill so i can go on adventures with the guardians of the galaxy

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
    Years
  • If we're talking realistic? Probably a cat. They get to lounge around all day and have no worries.

For unrealistic choices, I'd probably choose to be a Pichu.

Years
  • i'd love to be a 1996 Toyota Corolla A245E 4A/T EE101 1.3L 4E-FE Sedan. those things just seem to run forever.

Years
  • I know we have past lives and I had a lot, that said I rather stay as myself right now. Even though I suffered in pain all my life and just now healing from it. I'm now much more stronger and a warrior from what I've endured so I can handle this life more. Apologies if that's weird.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • A star. Kind of selfish, sure, since the second I transform it would cause destruction unlike anything ever seen. But I'm sure if I told someone and asked nicely enough they'd shoot me into space and let me just vibe out and watch the universe go by until I decay.

On a more realistic level... probably some kind of fish. Something that is big enough to not be constantly harassed by predators, but not big enough that people want to hunt me for food or aquariums. Let me just go explore the ocean in peace.

Lady Bisharp

Blue noodle enthusiast
    Years
    • She / They
    • Spain
    • Seen Apr 8, 2024
    Am I allowed to choose to transform into a Ditto or is that cheating?

Realistically though, probably something like a turtle or a sloth. Some days you just need to relax, reject humanity, and eat some greens.

Last edited:

Setsuna

♡ Setsuna Scarlet Storm!!
    Years
  • I would love to transform into Number 9: Dyson Sphere
    just imagine... a massive structure that is me... wait no thats cursed shit go back
    My first thought? BIG SHUN.
    My second thought? That's not even a sphere!

As for me, honestly I've kinda always thought being a mermaid would be really cool. It'd make being in the ocean way easier, and I dunno I just think I could be really pretty as a mermaid or something. Being able to regress at will would probably balance out the whole "not having legs" thing, too. That'd be the one thing that would suck about being a mermaid. Switching between human and mermaid would mean I could be on the land or in the water whenever I want.
    But then again, being a vampire could be cool too...

Aljam

[i]Sweepin' ain't easy...[/i]
    Years
  • I'd transform myself into an AI construct to become an omnipotent entity on the net.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Myself, but a completely fully healthy, tip-top shape, peak performance version of myself that I'd feel happy and comfortable about. And I'd just never transform back.

Years
  • A shapeshifter obviously 😏

Kinda wanna say Glaceon, but am afraid someone's gonna capture me in a Pokeball and dump me into the PC to never see the light of day again :\

Years
  • A vampire, I might as well be one already tbh with how much black I wear and how I hate sunlight. The only downside is that I couldn't eat garlic.

Back