• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Avatar?

Years
    Your Avatar?

It's an in-game photo from my first playthrough of X. I was not having a good day so I dressed in all black, haha.

I hardly ever touch my avatar. I've got nothing else better right now to change it to... unless I go back to one of the old Persona 4 MC icons I used literally forever.

Yup, I think that's gonna happen.

BEHOLD! A Persona 4 MC icon. What a surprise. /s

(I would take a new picture of my current X character but the in-game photos turn out so .jpg-y that I hate using them.)

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 5, 2024
    :D The fact that I had to wait for this one makes it even more worth it.
    Courtesy of Infinite herself, this is a chibi version of my character from the Titans RP, and it is awesome.

Years
    Just a shiny Zygarde sprite. Just because.

Really it's because I got tired of the other avatar I was using, so this is mostly just a placeholder until I decide what I actually want to use. Plus I do think shiny Zygarde is kinda cool.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    I change avatars twice a year or so so I try to look for ones that represent me well :D I believe this one does.

Years
    I'm back to my shiny Azumarill avatar, which has been tied to whatever account has had this name for the last 9 months or so.

Azumarill has my favorite shiny form, and I really liked the picture, so I think I'm going to stick with it a while longer.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    I've settled for this cute one of Grimsley because Grimsley is pretty much the most epic character in the Pokemon franchise (alongside Cynthia)

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    Its Elise from Fire Emblem Fates cause i cant wait for that game to come out!

Back