• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

you're birthday!

Allen303

A warrior who has lost his ability to fight, is on
    Years
    everyone in this world has birthday including animals
    tell pc about it!
    it is your wish if you want to mention year
    also tell if there is something special on you're birthday
    mine is on 4 and 3 sep because i spawn in world exact 00:00 (midnight)
    nor 1 sec before neither 1 sec after

Years
    Oh that's cool that you were born on midnight, I've never considered that. I was born July 3rd 1994, same birthday as Idaho and I always get fireworks for my birthday. I usually cook up something for everyone as well, I like doing crab pot and it's fitting since I am a cancer (although I don't care about horoscopes).

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    My birthday's November 20. I often eat dinner outside and cake with my family on the day and also celebrate with my friends if I see them. My friends in HS used to pool together to buy everyone presents and food on their birthday which was nice. There is nothing I value more than all the cards and gifts I get from people and I make sure to keep them somewhere safe. My ideal birthday now would just be drinks and food with the people I like which I'll try do with in-person friends at some stage. I'm also keen to use it as a chance to catch up with online friends as I've found that I've had less time these days to hang :( Hopefully I get my assignment done before then as its due at the end of my birthday :'D

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    no, you're birthday!

I don't know what time of day I was born.

Lumina

Lucid Melody
    Years
    May 9th. It's okay, I guess.

also midnight is the start of the next day, not some in-between limbo, so OP would be a 4th baby not a 3rd or both

Years
    September 8, 2 years before the new millenium. Mom said it was around afternoon so I'll trust her on that.

Lately it's been getting less and less exciting, the dullest it's ever been being a few months ago this year thanks to our situation. But honestly I don't mind that. So long as I get to spend quality time with loved ones, I'm good :)

pkmin3033

I was born at 3:33pm, according to my mother. I suppose she would know, but I can't remember a thing. Weirdly enough. But yeah...I don't really celebrate my birthday any more, and whenever people seem more excited by it than I am, I have to wonder if they're celebrating me surviving another year or that they're one year closer to getting rid of me. I also find it very depressing that people who otherwise ignore my existence only acknowledge it on that day. That's probably the worst part of it, honestly.

Getting old is depressing, OK? >.>

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    My birthday is the half way point in the year. I also share it with Princess Diana and Canada. I was born on July 1st I think around 1:45pm.

Years
    15/10/1995
    I was born so early that it was nearly the 14th instead.

I don't really care too much about my birthday tbh. I'm just one of millions who were born on that day and have done nothing of note for my presence to be worthy of celebration. Other people insist though and find my disinterest frustrating :')

I legitimately don't understand birthday celebrations and would love to have them explained to me.

Years
    Sept. 30th...last day of September.

When I was really younger, I would tell people I didn't know my birthday and that it was either September 30th or September 31st. Ugh. Younger me didn't know there was no 31st day September. :/

Back