• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What made you smile/happy today?

Years
  • Seeing a vintage television clip of Jim Henson on the Tonight Show. Johnny Carson interviewed him, Mr. Teeth and Kermit. The conversation with Kermit especially brought a giant smile to my face, and plenty of laughter.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • A workmate let me check some of the exams he got back from the three university classes he teaches. One guy had written that Antony Blinken was the General Secretary of the US and I lost it.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • partner took a half day at work and took me on a date. we got tacos and took a nice little walk. :)

Years
    • Seen today
    My uncle hugged me and told me he was proud of me. I'm not sure what he's proud of. Watching him later made me realize he was drunk. Regardless of sincerity, it's a nice thing for someone to say.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • I had a dream involving Thoma from Genshin Impact. I rarely have dreams that don't make me upset, freak me out, or outright just traumatize me, so having a dream about a character taking care of me is intoxicating serotonin for me.

Back