• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What made you smile/happy today?

Years
    • Seen today
    Thank you to whoever randomly traded away a haunter. My little cousin was so happy to receive a Gengar. It's such a kind thing to do. I know they likely don't use pokecommunity, mostly speaking rhetorically.

Last edited:

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
    My pet rabbit's eyes sparkling with such delight as she gobbled up yellow dandelion flowers, haha :')

Years
    • Seen today
    My covid booster was painless. I never knew I could receive an injection without feeling the needle.

Years
    Finished 90% of a design project in one sitting.

At the cost of 90% of my energy of course. Time to hit the hay lol.

Years
    Good news from my mom's doctors. Last year they discovered that she had a pituitary tumor. It was not cancerous, which was a huge relief, but because it was really big and the position of it was awkward it could still cause medical problems for her. They decided to monitor the tumor, and said that it was imperative that it stay the same size, if it grew any larger they would want to perform opperation because the size and placement of tumor would put so muh pressure on the optical nerves that it could make her blind, though the surgery was not without risks of it's own. Today was the day we found out if she would have to have surgery or not. The answer is no. Not only did the tumor not grow, but it appears to be dying. The doctors rushed in really excited, and said that it's almost unheard of for this to happen, for a tumor like this to just go away like this without any medical procedure. It honestly feels like a miracle. My mom and I were hugging and kissing. I'm ecstatic.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Good news from my mom's doctors. Last year they discovered that she had a pituitary tumor. It was not cancerous, which was a huge relief, but because it was really big and the position of it was awkward it could still cause medical problems for her. They decided to monitor the tumor, and said that it was imperative that it stay the same size, if it grew any larger they would want to perform opperation because the size and placement of tumor would put so muh pressure on the optical nerves that it could make her blind, though the surgery was not without risks of it's own. Today was the day we found out if she would have to have surgery or not. The answer is no. Not only did the tumor not grow, but it appears to be dying. The doctors rushed in really excited, and said that it's almost unheard of for this to happen, for a tumor like this to just go away like this without any medical procedure. It honestly feels like a miracle. My mom and I were hugging and kissing. I'm ecstatic.

I'm so happy to hear that! Hugs to you and your mother. Such a scary situation but it's turned out without radical surgery. What an absolute blessing! Love you lots Sam!

That above post made me pretty damn happy. But I came here to mention that my fiancé teaches immigrants English in his spare time… so he got like four of his professors from his master's program, who are all immigrants themselves (two from India, one from China, and idr the last) to come and act as sort of.. show them what they can be capable of in America, no matter the race, gender, or age. Tonight was the first night this happened and it was so, so touching to hear. I don't think that moment will ever leave me.

Years
    Did a full on workout routine for the first time in over a year. Every part of my body is aching and screaming at me right now, but I'm happy with myself.

Years
    Hanging a beautiful Christmas wreath on my front door with pine cones, holly berries, lots of greenery and silver threads. Also enrolling a nice new earth toned carpet and spreading out on it with the family dog :)

Years
    some edm songs that i was listening to earlier~ i usually only listen to those when im in an already decent mood, so now i'm even better. c:

Years
    The scrumptious scent of this White Bamboo tea. It's a peach, mango rooibos tea. I'm glad that it's been added to the pantry, the fragrance is so enchanting that it leaves this relaxed grin on my face, and blends nicely with cloves, rosehips and cranberry juice, and makes have peaceful dreams. Sipping on these warm, sweet flavors has bent my lips into a great, big smile

I also was really happy to read that by buying this tea I am supporting a women-owned business that grows organically from their own gardens, and puts the money it makes back into the community to support medical centers and schools, scholarships for girls and business opportunities in the villages where the tea is grown. That all sounds good to me!

Back