• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your current desktop/mobile background?

Years
  • Hey everyone! If possible, when posting in this thread, please show an actual screenshot of your desktop/mobile background, and not just the wallpaper you are using. On desktops, you can use the print screen key. On many mobile devices, you press volume up and lock buttons simultaneously.

Thank you! :)

Years
  • Here's what I have on my desktop for now.

Spoiler:

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
    Years
  • This is my current desktop background. I know more about dinosaurs when it comes to prehistory, but this Permian creature also fascinated me. It's a gorgonops most probably.
    Spoiler:

These are my mobile backgrounds. The one in the lock screen is a little Dakotaraptor Family. Once unlocked it's Kazuha mobile wallpaper from Genshin Impact.
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

tenfrogs

mrs. van mccann
    Years
  • My wallpapers on my monitors are changing every 5 minutes, but here's what they currently are, very lucky they managed to change to these pictures at the same time. Kaneki from Tokyo Ghoul <3

Spoiler:

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Oh hey look, an incel :3

Spoiler:

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Got a new phone since the last post (which was like 3 years ago checking back?) and changed the theme, it's a gif but I don't know how to capture that :'D
    Spoiler:

Also same computer but changed the desktop a bunch a while back, this is the current one though!

Spoiler:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • havent changed this in way too long lmao its my husband cheering on his friends at the end of a bike race

Spoiler:

Years
  • For my phone, I installed a theme, but I chose the lock screen wallpaper. The other one was the default one of the theme.

Spoiler:

This is the one on my computer, instead.

Spoiler:

Back