• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Daily Chit-Chat (Extra Festive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I dressed up on Saturday as Owen Grady from Jurassic World, which I did two years ago. ): I just didn't have the heart to think of a new costume this year.

Maybe next year, tho.

Years
  • Happy Halloween, chaps.

I started celebrating it by way of a fearsome nosebleed that got on my eyebrow, then I joined here while listening to Muse, watched The Nightmare Before Christmas, devoured some Cadbury and I'm about to eat a venison pie with a face on it. Brilliant stuff.

Traditionally I don't celebrate it, but if I was to go out Trick-Or-Treating then I'd probably dress up as one of Orson Krennic's Deathtroopers from Rogue One. I basically live in cultist territory, so that'd be an interesting outing.
    I have a theory that they cook their intelligent offspring and indulge in Satanist rituals by sundown. They're not really in it for the religion, though - just the mass hanky-panky in the graveyard.

If I did go Trick-or-Treating, I'd take a wooden stake, a mallet and a backup water gun filled with holy water. And the Italian waitress I adore, because I want her to see how intrepid I am in the face of demonic cultists.

Years
  • Ahhhh....scary stuff in Homeskulled's post for sure o_o;;;

You ever heard of Mothman? 'Cause he's out there, dude. Still out there.

And in my neck of the woods, there are conspiracies abound. For example, I once went on a plane and saw a conspicuous middle-aged woman in a maroon check poncho with huge dark glasses. Exactly five days later, I went on another plane home. SHE WAS THERE IN THE EXACT SAME OUTFIT. I think she was an honest-to-god spy and was monitoring me.

Then there was the gaunt old man with the surgical eye patch. He was everywhere. And once, there was this house and a guy just sat on his lawn and gazed outwards like he was possessed. But if you drove past, he'd make a point to stare at you...

And the house I live in is filled with ghosts. I'm being serious. There's one who lives in the spare room - he's contorted, and fat and bitter and he doesn't like anyone. Then there's the guy in the hallway who likes me, and this blob of black energy who I literally banished out of the house with an oriental fan. His name is Malice, for obvious reasons, and he comes back a few times a year - but never inside. I make a point to lock all the doors and windows when he's around because he makes people depressed and empty.

I must sound like Mulder but this is all legit. If you don't believe me, that is your prerogative but I have to live with the truth, yo.

But if you want an exorcist, call me. My oriental fan technique never fails. I don't even need to chant.

Years
  • Depressed on halloween :c
    I'm sorry to hear that :( Sending you good vibes!
    I overslept for work today
    Saws... you've been late to work quite a bit these past two weeks. (iirc at least). Jobs aren't like school - they might fire you if you're late too much. Try to adjust your sleep schedule :)
    Happy Halloween, chaps.

I started celebrating it by way of a fearsome nosebleed that got on my eyebrow, then I joined here while listening to Muse, watched The Nightmare Before Christmas, devoured some Cadbury and I'm about to eat a venison pie with a face on it. Brilliant stuff.

Traditionally I don't celebrate it, but if I was to go out Trick-Or-Treating then I'd probably dress up as one of Orson Krennic's Deathtroopers from Rogue One. I basically live in cultist territory, so that'd be an interesting outing.
    I have a theory that they cook their intelligent offspring and indulge in Satanist rituals by sundown. They're not really in it for the religion, though - just the mass hanky-panky in the graveyard.

If I did go Trick-or-Treating, I'd take a wooden stake, a mallet and a backup water gun filled with holy water. And the Italian waitress I adore, because I want her to see how intrepid I am in the face of demonic cultists.
    TNBC is a great movie! I love it. I uh..hm. A cultist territory? Can you elaborate? Haha. Also...you have ghosts in your house?! Noice.

Ahhhh....scary stuff in Homeskulled's post for sure o_o;;;

I'M REALLY KORRINA! ALACK ALAY!!! SMOOCH ME LADY JIRACHUUUUU *haunt's you all >D*
    Hope you have an awesome Halloween, Jirachu :)

Years
  • Speaking of trick-or-treating costume choices, I remember back when I did it, for the last few years I had this obsession that I had to be the Grim Reaper every time.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back