• 13 replies

Aslan

the pretender

Age 19
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted 4 Days Ago
2,674 posts
7.7 Years
Inspired by a very tipsy and sentimental voice message I sent yesterday, I thought I'd bring this type of thread back! So have you ever met someone from PC in real life? If so, who and what did you guys get up to if you feel comfortable sharing? If not, are you open to the idea of meeting people from PC in the future/any plans to do so? I've always liked reading people's stories and realising what great friendships or relationships form out of PC into the real world. :D

ZeoStar

Male
dream world
Online now
Posted 2 Hours Ago
3,844 posts
3.1 Years
I had a friend on here who I exchanged personal phone numbers with, so we eventually called.

Meeting in person was bought up a couple times, but I had skepticism. It never happened.

Hyzenthlay

Age 20
The neglected garden
Seen 7 Hours Ago
Posted 15 Hours Ago
That's not so easy with me living in Australia, but I do plan to meet up with Revise/Meadow as soon as we can! <3 He was going to come see me around early June this year but then COVID happened, so. :(

I really long for us to start living together!

What I lowkey always wished for is a like, an entire community IRL get-together, where we all meet in person haha, that'd be fun!

gimmepie

Age 25
Male
Australia
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 1 Hour Ago
22,527 posts
8.6 Years
That's not so easy with me living in Australia.
Boy do I feel this. Almost everyone I talk to from PC is in Europe or North America.

Interestingly though, I technically have met Nica/Forever apparently. The catch was that it was years before I joined, or even knew about, PC and we didn't discover this until a decade later.
Staff Anime Villain Collab • Petelgeuse Romanee-Conti • My brain trembles!

aeternum

Not Suitable For All Ages

Indiana
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 17 Hours Ago
13,302 posts
7.7 Years
Not yet. I do plan to travel in the future so it would be cool to have people I wanted to meet too instead of just locations to mark off a list during those journeys. Definitely a good few people that come to mind off the top of my head both in and out of the lower 48.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire

Age 29
He/him
Madrid
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 4 Days Ago
20,628 posts
13.7 Years
Oh man.

Omicron, Kaori, Aizuke, Fairy & bf Nick who I guess also has an account on PC so he counts, Colours, Chibi-Chan, Ash, Mr. CatDog, Kura, Captain Fabio, Adventure, seeker, Patchisou Nick, Morkula & his housemate Nolafus, Christos and also another one I met in London whose face I'm perfectly seeing and who gave me an Espeon card I keep to this day right next to my game collection but whose username also evades me, I'm so sorry, I had a mukty night and my brain isn't the best right now.

The Roniverse

Drinks ketchup straight from the bottle

shen't
Philippines
Online now
Posted 22 Minutes Ago
1,983 posts
7.7 Years
would be down if i wasn't hundreds of miles away from y'all lol
On a hiatus. Just chillin' now.

Sandalphon

She/her
In bed
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
15,993 posts
7.4 Years
Anyone in Nova Scotia HMU

only the strong

ruler of valkaheim | Moderator of Off-Topic

Sydian

fake your death.

Age 28
they/he
Georgia
Seen 39 Minutes Ago
Posted 3 Hours Ago
32,841 posts
12.8 Years
i met mr cat dog when i went to london to march in the new year's day parade and i met hiidoran when we were on our way to play against michigan state and stayed the night in indiana. it's always marching band that gets me to folks man lol
give me a shot to remember.

twitter

Tsutarja

Age 25
he / him
Florida
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
26,173 posts
10.7 Years
I've met up with Ash multiple times and colours once, and we all hung out together at Disney World as well. Those were such fun times and I wish we can do it again sometime ;;

gimmepie

Age 25
Male
Australia
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 1 Hour Ago
22,527 posts
8.6 Years
Haven't met anyone from PC IRL, don't think I will anytime soon considering where I live lmao
There's a load of PCers from where you are.
Staff Anime Villain Collab • Petelgeuse Romanee-Conti • My brain trembles!

Xorn

Age 21
She/Her
Hyperspace
Online now
Posted 1 Hour Ago
7,653 posts
10.6 Years
Never met any PCers irl, closest i've come is adding some PC friends on facebook :P there's not a lot around where I am. Plus idk how to be social irl so I probably wouldn't unless it was someone I was already very good friends with :')